• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    We want to hear from you!

    ColinMac
    OLL5
    betyng_
    Go_Getter_1
    THEMUGG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 189
    Posts: 10
     
    ColinMac
    ColinMac
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Mar, 2020
    Posts: 1944
    Posted: Jul. 6, 2021 - 3:59 PM ET #1

    As a valued member of the Covers forum, we'd like to get your feedback on how we can improve your experience.

    Please take 5 minutes to complete our forum survey so we can make our sports betting community even better!

    Start the Survey!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    As a valued member of the Covers forum, we'd like to get your feedback on how we can improve your experience.

    Please take 5 minutes to complete our forum survey so we can make our sports betting community even better!

    Start the Survey!

     
    OLL5
    OLL5
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2000
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2021 - 9:39 PM ET #2

    Fix the problem that if a person picks a survivor game and it is voided, allow them to make another pick for that day.

    Reply

    Fix the problem that if a person picks a survivor game and it is voided, allow them to make another pick for that day.

     
    betyng_
    betyng_
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2021 - 4:14 PM ET #3

    As I am new here, I do not want to get into controversy but honestly since I am always enjoying soccer on different platforms, no matter how, when or where, I just want to watch my favorite game. That's why I have different applications downloaded where I enjoy the games of this league, one of those is this one and the truth is that so far I have done very well, although I have colleagues who have told me of their mistakes and honestly I think it's something more of luck since it works great for me. On the other hand I would like to talk about the teams that support since I do not have many people to do this and the truth would be very happy to get more friends to have this kind of topics. I am thirty years old and my job consumes a lot of my time, I would like to be a little more free to distract myself with my favorite hobby which obviously is soccer. I don't have children yet and a big part of my salary is spent on this sport, either for my team where I make deposits for a soccer academy or in playing on their behalf, everyone in my family thinks it's time for me to have a family but it's not as easy as they think because if I do, a lot of my little free time will have to be invested in them and I won't have much left for soccer. an_cry an_cheers

    Reply

    As I am new here, I do not want to get into controversy but honestly since I am always enjoying soccer on different platforms, no matter how, when or where, I just want to watch my favorite game. That's why I have different applications downloaded where I enjoy the games of this league, one of those is this one and the truth is that so far I have done very well, although I have colleagues who have told me of their mistakes and honestly I think it's something more of luck since it works great for me. On the other hand I would like to talk about the teams that support since I do not have many people to do this and the truth would be very happy to get more friends to have this kind of topics. I am thirty years old and my job consumes a lot of my time, I would like to be a little more free to distract myself with my favorite hobby which obviously is soccer. I don't have children yet and a big part of my salary is spent on this sport, either for my team where I make deposits for a soccer academy or in playing on their behalf, everyone in my family thinks it's time for me to have a family but it's not as easy as they think because if I do, a lot of my little free time will have to be invested in them and I won't have much left for soccer. an_cry an_cheers

     
    Go_Getter_1
    Go_Getter_1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2021 - 11:31 AM ET #4

    Hey all,

    I am new here and i am already loving the vibe of the community! There is so much to discuss, explore and interact. Looking forward to be a part of this exciting community.

    Reply

    Hey all,

    I am new here and i am already loving the vibe of the community! There is so much to discuss, explore and interact. Looking forward to be a part of this exciting community.

     
    betyng_
    betyng_
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2021
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2021 - 3:11 PM ET #5

    First of all I want to introduce myself, my name is Chalie and I am a middle class seamstress, I really like my job because in my years of experience I have had the opportunity to design different styles and bring them to reality, among all these styles that I have implemented the one that most managed to bring out my muse was a wedding dress in which I worked for three or four months. Honestly I had to put a lot of myself in this design because the bride wanted something really unique, that had never been seen before and since I was going to pay me very well I couldn't refuse, plus it's what I really love to do. The thing is that after receiving her payment I was able to do more work and my capital has grown considerably which made me think about investing it in something, my wife has recommended me to buy speakers but I do not know which are the best, do you know?

      talk about random games

    Reply

    First of all I want to introduce myself, my name is Chalie and I am a middle class seamstress, I really like my job because in my years of experience I have had the opportunity to design different styles and bring them to reality, among all these styles that I have implemented the one that most managed to bring out my muse was a wedding dress in which I worked for three or four months. Honestly I had to put a lot of myself in this design because the bride wanted something really unique, that had never been seen before and since I was going to pay me very well I couldn't refuse, plus it's what I really love to do. The thing is that after receiving her payment I was able to do more work and my capital has grown considerably which made me think about investing it in something, my wife has recommended me to buy speakers but I do not know which are the best, do you know?

      talk about random games

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2021 - 10:39 PM ET #6

     If you're gonna have a politics forum, how about you let both sides of the story be told. The takeover of Covers by facebook/twitter has weakened the information to the point that only libs can post, & anything opposite of their mindset will be discarded/boxed.

     I've been here a while......

    Reply

     If you're gonna have a politics forum, how about you let both sides of the story be told. The takeover of Covers by facebook/twitter has weakened the information to the point that only libs can post, & anything opposite of their mindset will be discarded/boxed.

     I've been here a while......

     
    kabute05
    kabute05
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2021 - 1:05 AM ET #7

    Pay the winners on time, its been 5months still not paid. I am thinking that this website is a scam

    Reply

    Pay the winners on time, its been 5months still not paid. I am thinking that this website is a scam

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2021 - 2:31 AM ET #8

    A solid epidermis is essential for the triumph

    especially when you’re wrestling with devils that surface detecting that you’ll find stuff

    wiseguys and punks , stupid diatribes , why fuss ?

    I’m high enough to realize the irony club

    batter and beatdown ,

    from teeth to feet and see the features frown

    immediately the mouth ceases to speak , speech doesn’t seep out , not a peep , I repeat , he’s gotten meek , not a sound

    I’m a creature crowned , speeding passed the preachers , fleeing from the clowns

    free when I breathe , policed when I pound

    you freaky weakling thinking dweebs , speak it easy , it’s allowed

    contorted faces , tongue tied in knots , you look like you were forced from an anus , get off this porridge it’s kinda hot

    baby , bear with me ,

    I’m floating in space , on a pyramid inside a sphere with a grid , glowing ablaze

    Such a delirious grin , I’m going insane

    Now to your query , it’s this , The Babe of the Day , now those were the days……..

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    A solid epidermis is essential for the triumph

    especially when you’re wrestling with devils that surface detecting that you’ll find stuff

    wiseguys and punks , stupid diatribes , why fuss ?

    I’m high enough to realize the irony club

    batter and beatdown ,

    from teeth to feet and see the features frown

    immediately the mouth ceases to speak , speech doesn’t seep out , not a peep , I repeat , he’s gotten meek , not a sound

    I’m a creature crowned , speeding passed the preachers , fleeing from the clowns

    free when I breathe , policed when I pound

    you freaky weakling thinking dweebs , speak it easy , it’s allowed

    contorted faces , tongue tied in knots , you look like you were forced from an anus , get off this porridge it’s kinda hot

    baby , bear with me ,

    I’m floating in space , on a pyramid inside a sphere with a grid , glowing ablaze

    Such a delirious grin , I’m going insane

    Now to your query , it’s this , The Babe of the Day , now those were the days……..

     

     
    josbran
    josbran
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 1992
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2021 - 4:06 PM ET #9

    @Go_Getter_1

     

    Reply

    @Go_Getter_1

     

     
     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2021 - 7:06 PM ET #10

    @betyng_

     charlie, have you met protostar? you should shoot the dirt with him

    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply

    @betyng_

     charlie, have you met protostar? you should shoot the dirt with him

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,865
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,855
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,170
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,446
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,236
    • Wednesday 2,837

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.