Too funny. Definitely good to see some of the crew still around. I've been still making my Covers rounds to get free picks, lol but have been too busy or lazy to check out the GD forum. Christ we had some good laughs back in the day.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
All we need is NoseHair back.
Too funny. Definitely good to see some of the crew still around. I've been still making my Covers rounds to get free picks, lol but have been too busy or lazy to check out the GD forum. Christ we had some good laughs back in the day.
Too funny. Definitely good to see some of the crew still around. I've been still making my Covers rounds to get free picks, lol but have been too busy or lazy to check out the GD forum. Christ we had some good laughs back in the day.
You and FnS are legends! Both of you fellas cracked me up on many occasions.
Good to see yas.
Quote Originally Posted by NoseHair:
Too funny. Definitely good to see some of the crew still around. I've been still making my Covers rounds to get free picks, lol but have been too busy or lazy to check out the GD forum. Christ we had some good laughs back in the day.
You and FnS are legends! Both of you fellas cracked me up on many occasions.