They'll never address this issue. Out of all the websites I visit this site is BY FAR the worst with the ads, pop ups, viruses etc.. They'll just tell you to install an ad blocker and delete your cookies etc. it's the only website I have issues with.
They'll never address this issue. Out of all the websites I visit this site is BY FAR the worst with the ads, pop ups, viruses etc.. They'll just tell you to install an ad blocker and delete your cookies etc. it's the only website I have issues with.
They'll never address this issue. Out of all the websites I visit this site is BY FAR the worst with the ads, pop ups, viruses etc.. They'll just tell you to install an ad blocker and delete your cookies etc. it's the only website I have issues with.
+1,000,000
The ONLY site I visit with these issues----pathetic
Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:
They'll never address this issue. Out of all the websites I visit this site is BY FAR the worst with the ads, pop ups, viruses etc.. They'll just tell you to install an ad blocker and delete your cookies etc. it's the only website I have issues with.
+1,000,000
The ONLY site I visit with these issues----pathetic
If you're using iPad 2 or any tablet for that matter the switch to App Store is continuous I do not believe you can upload Firefox or chrome on a tablet or iPad? I sure hope covers is being rewarded by these advertisers for this inconvenience because if not that's sucks
If you're using iPad 2 or any tablet for that matter the switch to App Store is continuous I do not believe you can upload Firefox or chrome on a tablet or iPad? I sure hope covers is being rewarded by these advertisers for this inconvenience because if not that's sucks