Very gerneral question: Many on the boards here have described their tendency to not watch the games they bet on. That people who do are "degenerates." Isn't there advantage in watching the contests, so to make better-informed decisions?
Watching games vs. Not watching
Anyone who claims watching a wager is degen is simply a losing bettor themaelves and have zero clue with the times of ingame live wagering and the advanced + EV betting strategies available nowadays.
Anyone who "bets it and forgets it" until they read the scores in the following days newspaper is a broke dinosaur.
Anyone who claims watching a wager is degen is simply a losing bettor themaelves and have zero clue with the times of ingame live wagering and the advanced + EV betting strategies available nowadays.
Anyone who "bets it and forgets it" until they read the scores in the following days newspaper is a broke dinosaur.
Deals in the character you have. Personally if I wager I tend not to watch The aggravation is impossible to not have nitro handy. I like baseball and football. I wager on ncaa and nba occasionally but I hate the sport in general and will not watch them .
Deals in the character you have. Personally if I wager I tend not to watch The aggravation is impossible to not have nitro handy. I like baseball and football. I wager on ncaa and nba occasionally but I hate the sport in general and will not watch them .
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
