How many of the crypto-currencies have it the market? There must be better opportunity with one not as pricey.
Buffet never liked Bitcoin; Jamie Dimon retracted his negative outlook on it; Curious to learn what David Tepper thinks of it.
All I know is that it's not for me. I'll stick with my precious metals and mining stocks. I'm not complaining about a 34% ROI since December.
People, especially Millennials, are looking for a quick get rich quick plan, but this Bitcoin craze is not common. I think at one point it was up 15-fold in 1 year. That's amazing.
How many of the crypto-currencies have it the market? There must be better opportunity with one not as pricey.
Buffet never liked Bitcoin; Jamie Dimon retracted his negative outlook on it; Curious to learn what David Tepper thinks of it.
All I know is that it's not for me. I'll stick with my precious metals and mining stocks. I'm not complaining about a 34% ROI since December.
People, especially Millennials, are looking for a quick get rich quick plan, but this Bitcoin craze is not common. I think at one point it was up 15-fold in 1 year. That's amazing.