This may have already been posted and I did not see it, as I do not visit the forum as often as I should, but wanted to share an experience in hoes of saving other bettors from a similar fate.
If using one of the Ceasars Sportsbooks kiosks spread around Vegas, you will NOT get a choice to choose an updated line should the number move after you add it to your betslip. I submitted FAU -21, and it spit out 23. The game landed on 22. This does not happen on the app, or of course at the window, as you will get a choise to accept or decline the new line, but the kiosks just says F U and prints the ticket.
Criminal in my opinion.
Good luck out there.
JW
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This may have already been posted and I did not see it, as I do not visit the forum as often as I should, but wanted to share an experience in hoes of saving other bettors from a similar fate.
If using one of the Ceasars Sportsbooks kiosks spread around Vegas, you will NOT get a choice to choose an updated line should the number move after you add it to your betslip. I submitted FAU -21, and it spit out 23. The game landed on 22. This does not happen on the app, or of course at the window, as you will get a choise to accept or decline the new line, but the kiosks just says F U and prints the ticket.
If you see the line move after you put the bet in just immediately take it to the sports book and see if they can void it. Tell the that you didn't get notified that the line moved. They have hurt this before. So as long as you are immediately after based the time stamp, my experiences they will void it. Especially since anyone betting at a kiosk can't be feeding the machine more than a few hundred dollar bills. If someone was dropping dimes they would go to the book and do it.
@JW0023
If you see the line move after you put the bet in just immediately take it to the sports book and see if they can void it. Tell the that you didn't get notified that the line moved. They have hurt this before. So as long as you are immediately after based the time stamp, my experiences they will void it. Especially since anyone betting at a kiosk can't be feeding the machine more than a few hundred dollar bills. If someone was dropping dimes they would go to the book and do it.