Using samsung android. Got real nasty baitfish infection, huge walnut sized boil on middle finger. Took a video of the "draining"wanted to send it to my brother but file is too large.
I think i had opp to format video b4 recording but that opp has passed. How do I send him the vid?
Fishing this year is brutal, catch is best in decades, but we had first fatalities from our wharfs this year, the weather is brutal, on our boat all three are battling through injuries.
A real pall hanging over the season
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Using samsung android. Got real nasty baitfish infection, huge walnut sized boil on middle finger. Took a video of the "draining"wanted to send it to my brother but file is too large.
I think i had opp to format video b4 recording but that opp has passed. How do I send him the vid?
Fishing this year is brutal, catch is best in decades, but we had first fatalities from our wharfs this year, the weather is brutal, on our boat all three are battling through injuries.