I went to Montclair State in North Jersey. Graduated 6 years ago.
Got a paid internship with a Big 4 Firm in NYC as a first and second year senior (you need 150 credits to be eligible for a CPA license in NJ and NY). They hired me as soon as I graduated.
Now I work out of one of their North Jersey offices. Commuting to NYC sucks a big one. I HATE NEW YORK. I'd rather work in Downtown Newark, Hahaha
I went to Montclair State in North Jersey. Graduated 6 years ago.
Got a paid internship with a Big 4 Firm in NYC as a first and second year senior (you need 150 credits to be eligible for a CPA license in NJ and NY). They hired me as soon as I graduated.
Now I work out of one of their North Jersey offices. Commuting to NYC sucks a big one. I HATE NEW YORK. I'd rather work in Downtown Newark, Hahaha
Interesting article... but not so practical. Most of the schools profiled are very expensive private schools. If you have access to a school like that, you don't need a online article to lead you in the right direction.
Interesting article... but not so practical. Most of the schools profiled are very expensive private schools. If you have access to a school like that, you don't need a online article to lead you in the right direction.