I am in the very early stages of planning a long weekend in Vegas for my 40th. It will be the first weekend of September 2020 (week 1 NFL) and gambling will be heavy on the planner. I want to get you guys’ suggestions on everything:
Sportsbooks (should I do VIP or no?)
Where to stay - must have a nice pool area
Restaurants
Activities
General do’s and don’ts
Any suggestions are appreciated! Sorry my account is so new, I’m mostly a lurker here.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am in the very early stages of planning a long weekend in Vegas for my 40th. It will be the first weekend of September 2020 (week 1 NFL) and gambling will be heavy on the planner. I want to get you guys’ suggestions on everything:
Sportsbooks (should I do VIP or no?)
Where to stay - must have a nice pool area
Restaurants
Activities
General do’s and don’ts
Any suggestions are appreciated! Sorry my account is so new, I’m mostly a lurker here.
Breakfast at Mon Abi Gabi inside Paris. Get an outdoor table on the strip early morning before it gets hot outside....... if your up to it. Good food, great outdoor atmosphere and a self serve bloody Mary bar.
What's the hotel budget? Weekend rates at Ceasars is $300 a night plus the resort fee nonsense.
How many nights?
Goose is spot on
Breakfast at Mon Abi Gabi inside Paris. Get an outdoor table on the strip early morning before it gets hot outside....... if your up to it. Good food, great outdoor atmosphere and a self serve bloody Mary bar.
What's the hotel budget? Weekend rates at Ceasars is $300 a night plus the resort fee nonsense.