Williams. Watching a rerun of "Eraser," hadn't seen it in years. Forgot how good she looked, striking. Former Miss America. Anyone remember her layout in Penthouse with another young lady? Yea, you wanted to be a lesbian for a day with that, didn't ya'?![]()
Vanessa
Williams. Watching a rerun of "Eraser," hadn't seen it in years. Forgot how good she looked, striking. Former Miss America. Anyone remember her layout in Penthouse with another young lady? Yea, you wanted to be a lesbian for a day with that, didn't ya'?![]()
I saw that at the Grand Lake Theatre with a couple friends, I wanna say in 8th grade. I don't believe I was in high school yet.
Also remember my cousins finding an old penthouse and realizing it was the holy grail. These days you could just Google those images. Life was so much simpler then.
I saw that at the Grand Lake Theatre with a couple friends, I wanna say in 8th grade. I don't believe I was in high school yet.
Also remember my cousins finding an old penthouse and realizing it was the holy grail. These days you could just Google those images. Life was so much simpler then.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
