Yes today is it... I know men forget so I remind you women do not....
And if you go to a bar tonight and see a single lady she is either single or stood up...
Good luck men.
Yes today is it... I know men forget so I remind you women do not....
And if you go to a bar tonight and see a single lady she is either single or stood up...
Good luck men.
Yes today is it... I know men forget so I remind you women do not....
And if you go to a bar tonight and see a single lady she is either single or stood up...
Good luck men.
I've been with the Mrs for too long and feel like I missed out on some prime picking up the lonely chick on Valentine's day years.
I've been with the Mrs for too long and feel like I missed out on some prime picking up the lonely chick on Valentine's day years.
@lennon65
She just got divorced so I think living the life before settling down and being an at home girl is her doing. Good luck maybe today is your lucky day….
@lennon65
She just got divorced so I think living the life before settling down and being an at home girl is her doing. Good luck maybe today is your lucky day….
Long distance relationships never work. Good luck on the rebound.
Long distance relationships never work. Good luck on the rebound.
Having your OnlyFans subscription to her page cancelled because your payment declined doesn't constitute a break up ![]()
Having your OnlyFans subscription to her page cancelled because your payment declined doesn't constitute a break up ![]()
I hate when subscribers don't renew. I have high new subscriber numbers but a low retention rate. Most covers members just subscribe to see me pound out buffer and they dip once the month is over.
I hate when subscribers don't renew. I have high new subscriber numbers but a low retention rate. Most covers members just subscribe to see me pound out buffer and they dip once the month is over.
Not sure what kind of human being would say this to a stranger who just broke up with his girlfriend.
Internet trolls are a different breed. Sad, twisted, pathetic, disgusting animals. The scum of the Earth.
Not sure what kind of human being would say this to a stranger who just broke up with his girlfriend.
Internet trolls are a different breed. Sad, twisted, pathetic, disgusting animals. The scum of the Earth.
she just divorced her husband of 13yrs on live television there’s your chance
you might have to fight the ex
she just divorced her husband of 13yrs on live television there’s your chance
you might have to fight the ex
