Is there a way an employer in Texas can verify the vaccination status of an employee? Let's say a company initiates a mandatory vaccination policy and an employee submits a very credible looking fake vaccination card. How would they verify this data?
Apologies for the duplicate submissions.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Is there a way an employer in Texas can verify the vaccination status of an employee? Let's say a company initiates a mandatory vaccination policy and an employee submits a very credible looking fake vaccination card. How would they verify this data?
They could simply call the listed vaccination site but I doubt they will if the card looks legit. That's pretty chicken shit though. I get it that it's messed up for an employer to require something like that but if you don't want to get vaccinated, tell them that, stand ten toes behind your decision, and live with the repercussions.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
They could simply call the listed vaccination site but I doubt they will if the card looks legit. That's pretty chicken shit though. I get it that it's messed up for an employer to require something like that but if you don't want to get vaccinated, tell them that, stand ten toes behind your decision, and live with the repercussions.