Now that Ice is funded with more Tax dollars than the Marine Corps and they swore an Oath to protect your population/country from all foes and ICE not so much, in a scenario if faced off who would win? Being Canadian I have no idea but I am a student of History. In most simulations the Armed forces would take over the Gov't would they not when the dust settled if they won? Ahead by a Century I'm thinking.![]()
US Marines vs Ice Troops
Now that Ice is funded with more Tax dollars than the Marine Corps and they swore an Oath to protect your population/country from all foes and ICE not so much, in a scenario if faced off who would win? Being Canadian I have no idea but I am a student of History. In most simulations the Armed forces would take over the Gov't would they not when the dust settled if they won? Ahead by a Century I'm thinking.![]()
The key point is “in most simulations”.
We are in uncharted territory. Every single day eclipses the previous day. If I were a gambling man I wouldn’t bet against the Marines. JMHO. ![]()
The key point is “in most simulations”.
We are in uncharted territory. Every single day eclipses the previous day. If I were a gambling man I wouldn’t bet against the Marines. JMHO. ![]()
Oh yeah, forgot.
When this s#it is over, and make no mistake it WILL come to an end, these ICE thugs are going to be identified by AI facial recognition and are going to serve jail time.
Trying to hide behind a ski mask.
The justice system has long arms and deep pockets. They will hunt you down. They will not rest. Ever.
Oh yeah, forgot.
When this s#it is over, and make no mistake it WILL come to an end, these ICE thugs are going to be identified by AI facial recognition and are going to serve jail time.
Trying to hide behind a ski mask.
The justice system has long arms and deep pockets. They will hunt you down. They will not rest. Ever.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
