Please check your tickets manually. Do not use the scanner to validate if you're winner or not I called OLG A few minutes ago and they said they're waiting for some more results to go into the computer system. I use the scanner to validate my ticket this morning and it's just only giving me $39. I was told to return later to validated so I can get the right among which should be a $135
Urgent advice about oil G
Views: 84
Posts: 1
Posted:
#1
Please check your tickets manually. Do not use the scanner to validate if you're winner or not I called OLG A few minutes ago and they said they're waiting for some more results to go into the computer system. I use the scanner to validate my ticket this morning and it's just only giving me $39. I was told to return later to validated so I can get the right among which should be a $135
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
