On so many levels, first entire false marketing of the product .
They are saltine crackers again one expects salt.
No major tag of this taste like cardboard with a crunch. No warning such as this is not what you intended to buy. Nothing . But here they are I got em. No salt added saltine crackers. Yes the high point of the cracker as I have learned is the salt.
Lil dutch maid unsalted tops saltine crackers. The light blue and yellow box also the box states no hi fructose corn syrup. When you really need some type of sanity in the world I eating heart healthy low salt saltine crackers.
I understand high sodium is not preferred but it's a cracker... oh what the heck. Where the salt shaker I fix these lil abominations in food groups.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This is wrong
On so many levels, first entire false marketing of the product .
They are saltine crackers again one expects salt.
No major tag of this taste like cardboard with a crunch. No warning such as this is not what you intended to buy. Nothing . But here they are I got em. No salt added saltine crackers. Yes the high point of the cracker as I have learned is the salt.
Lil dutch maid unsalted tops saltine crackers. The light blue and yellow box also the box states no hi fructose corn syrup. When you really need some type of sanity in the world I eating heart healthy low salt saltine crackers.
I understand high sodium is not preferred but it's a cracker... oh what the heck. Where the salt shaker I fix these lil abominations in food groups.
I grew up on Saltines. I loved them but Triscuits are where it's at. Not great for soup but far superior in every other way. We still keep a box of Saltines in the pantry but there's six boxes of Triscuits in there in about four different flavors.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
I grew up on Saltines. I loved them but Triscuits are where it's at. Not great for soup but far superior in every other way. We still keep a box of Saltines in the pantry but there's six boxes of Triscuits in there in about four different flavors.