Stop removing my post let every see the mistake your system cheated me on CFL Game 08/15/2024 Ottawa +3.5 vs Calgary. 31-29 Ottawa I should see +1000 but I only see that it registered +500 I should have +2700 units not +2200.
Every other players picks are correct, I'll just make another account and forget about this one if it don't get fixed.
Look at my profile for CFL and see for yourself.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Stop removing my post let every see the mistake your system cheated me on CFL Game 08/15/2024 Ottawa +3.5 vs Calgary. 31-29 Ottawa I should see +1000 but I only see that it registered +500 I should have +2700 units not +2200.
Every other players picks are correct, I'll just make another account and forget about this one if it don't get fixed.
You cant have more than one account and participate in contests, you already have two so you are not keeping the contest rules already. I would suggest two things, first go to the contests forum page and enter your message there or as you have in the Help section. Posting these flame threads in the general section wont get you a solution. Next, go to the contact us link below on the bottom of the page and try sending a message directly about it. The rules for contests are located here-
You cant have more than one account and participate in contests, you already have two so you are not keeping the contest rules already. I would suggest two things, first go to the contests forum page and enter your message there or as you have in the Help section. Posting these flame threads in the general section wont get you a solution. Next, go to the contact us link below on the bottom of the page and try sending a message directly about it. The rules for contests are located here-