There was a system issue in regarding one of my previous CFL picks where there were 500 units missing; that was rectified. Now I check my rank from lest night, and there are 500 units missing again, so I did the math on all of my unit scores I should have 5,550 not 5,050, why does the system keep screwing up my rank. It was just fixed and now I am 500 units behind again.
DO THE MATH;
17 X 1,000 +17,000
1 X 500 +500
11 X -1,100 -11,000
17 X -50 -850
17,500 - 11,850 = +5,550 ????this is my actual unit score. it shows ???? 5,050
PLEASE FIX THIS OKAY????????
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
There was a system issue in regarding one of my previous CFL picks where there were 500 units missing; that was rectified. Now I check my rank from lest night, and there are 500 units missing again, so I did the math on all of my unit scores I should have 5,550 not 5,050, why does the system keep screwing up my rank. It was just fixed and now I am 500 units behind again.
DO THE MATH;
17 X 1,000 +17,000
1 X 500 +500
11 X -1,100 -11,000
17 X -50 -850
17,500 - 11,850 = +5,550 ????this is my actual unit score. it shows ???? 5,050