Agreed, these animals need to be put down, but why was the mother first of all shopping at 1:00 in the morning, and secondly leaving her unattended 6 year old alone in the car? Shouldn't she be up for child endangerment? Then the teens just joyride in it, ditch it, don't get any money or anything out of it, then shoot the kid in the head?!?!?
Sounds a little set up to me. Something screwy all around with this whole thing.....
Agreed, these animals need to be put down, but why was the mother first of all shopping at 1:00 in the morning, and secondly leaving her unattended 6 year old alone in the car? Shouldn't she be up for child endangerment? Then the teens just joyride in it, ditch it, don't get any money or anything out of it, then shoot the kid in the head?!?!?
Sounds a little set up to me. Something screwy all around with this whole thing.....
Agreed, these animals need to be put down, but why was the mother first of all shopping at 1:00 in the morning, and secondly leaving her unattended 6 year old alone in the car? Shouldn't she be up for child endangerment? Then the teens just joyride in it, ditch it, don't get any money or anything out of it, then shoot the kid in the head?!?!?
Sounds a little set up to me. Something screwy all around with this whole thing.....
She could have been working a late shift and just picked the kid up, I'll give her benefit of the doubt... At least she didn't leave it home alone or something.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Agreed, these animals need to be put down, but why was the mother first of all shopping at 1:00 in the morning, and secondly leaving her unattended 6 year old alone in the car? Shouldn't she be up for child endangerment? Then the teens just joyride in it, ditch it, don't get any money or anything out of it, then shoot the kid in the head?!?!?
Sounds a little set up to me. Something screwy all around with this whole thing.....
She could have been working a late shift and just picked the kid up, I'll give her benefit of the doubt... At least she didn't leave it home alone or something.
She could have been working a late shift and just picked the kid up, I'll give her benefit of the doubt... At least she didn't leave it home alone or something.
So leaving a 6 year old unattended in a car at 1AM is any more responsible? You're better than that.
Still, the fact that Dwan, D'Quell, or Byron chose to shoot the kid in the back of the head is disgusting and barbaric to say the least.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
She could have been working a late shift and just picked the kid up, I'll give her benefit of the doubt... At least she didn't leave it home alone or something.
So leaving a 6 year old unattended in a car at 1AM is any more responsible? You're better than that.
Still, the fact that Dwan, D'Quell, or Byron chose to shoot the kid in the back of the head is disgusting and barbaric to say the least.
She could have been working a late shift and just picked the kid up, I'll give her benefit of the doubt... At least she didn't leave it home alone or something.
I'm not blaming the mother for this horrible act committed by some animals ... but I have to say that I would NEVER, EVER leave my 6 year old alone in a car, in a parking lot, at 1:00am (not even at 1:00pm)
The murder is not the mother's fault, but she is still guilty of being a shltty parent.
I heard she also left her 4 year old at home with a loaded gun to protect the house against intruders.
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
She could have been working a late shift and just picked the kid up, I'll give her benefit of the doubt... At least she didn't leave it home alone or something.
I'm not blaming the mother for this horrible act committed by some animals ... but I have to say that I would NEVER, EVER leave my 6 year old alone in a car, in a parking lot, at 1:00am (not even at 1:00pm)
The murder is not the mother's fault, but she is still guilty of being a shltty parent.
I heard she also left her 4 year old at home with a loaded gun to protect the house against intruders.