Live in Ca and just sent a few MJ buds in the mail at the post office to florida.
Should I go back and tell them it was a mistake. Dogs are going to smell it and then I'm off to the booty house.
Help me. Ive done dummy again.![]()
Live in Ca and just sent a few MJ buds in the mail at the post office to florida.
Should I go back and tell them it was a mistake. Dogs are going to smell it and then I'm off to the booty house.
Help me. Ive done dummy again.![]()
Live in Ca and just sent a few MJ buds in the mail at the post office to florida.
Should I go back and tell them it was a mistake. Dogs are going to smell it and then I'm off to the booty house.
Help me. Ive done dummy again.![]()
I thought it was no bfd to sent a little bit but I researched and it's a Fed offense.
I have an hour to go back and say that cannot be sent. I didn't know the law.
I thought it was no bfd to sent a little bit but I researched and it's a Fed offense.
I have an hour to go back and say that cannot be sent. I didn't know the law.
IF the dogs run around they'll smell it of course. 5 grams they'd toss in the trash. Bigger quantities they would seriously pursue I'm guessing. That's why I didn't give it too much concern.
Should have used Fed X though but didn't care enough.
IF the dogs run around they'll smell it of course. 5 grams they'd toss in the trash. Bigger quantities they would seriously pursue I'm guessing. That's why I didn't give it too much concern.
Should have used Fed X though but didn't care enough.
The UPS lady told me that there drivers are told to ignore it when they suspect weed in a package. It's hot worth the hassle that comes with reporting it.
The UPS lady told me that there drivers are told to ignore it when they suspect weed in a package. It's hot worth the hassle that comes with reporting it.
