The UFC middleweight championship is set Saturday night - Alex Pereira defends the belt against Israel Adesanya. Pereira has Two wins in the kickboxing ring and a TKO win in UFC 281. The bell saved Pereira by a mere second last fight. Does Pereira have Adesanya’s number again tonight? I think so..
Adesanya is set as a slight favorite. In UFC 281 Adesanya had the better for nearly the entire fight, but Pereira's eventually slowed Adesanya down and a late flurry of punches ended the title reign of "The Last Stylebender.”
Adesanya -135
Pereira +115
The co-main event is a between Jorge Masvidal and Gilbert Burns. I would like to see Masdival win this but I think Burns sends him into retirement.
The Great Reset is upon us.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
The UFC middleweight championship is set Saturday night - Alex Pereira defends the belt against Israel Adesanya. Pereira has Two wins in the kickboxing ring and a TKO win in UFC 281. The bell saved Pereira by a mere second last fight. Does Pereira have Adesanya’s number again tonight? I think so..
Adesanya is set as a slight favorite. In UFC 281 Adesanya had the better for nearly the entire fight, but Pereira's eventually slowed Adesanya down and a late flurry of punches ended the title reign of "The Last Stylebender.”
Adesanya -135
Pereira +115
The co-main event is a between Jorge Masvidal and Gilbert Burns. I would like to see Masdival win this but I think Burns sends him into retirement.