In the south Florida market there seems to be some chains popping up that offer bar fare served up by scantily clad women. Obviously Hooters was the first or most famous to do this, but their growth topped off years ago and food generally sucks.
So we tried the Twin Peaks and found the service to be terrible, food was over seasoned, probably to drive up the sales of the beers which were mice and cold.
Does anyone understand the allure of these places?
The entire place was packed with degenerates. Myself included.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
In the south Florida market there seems to be some chains popping up that offer bar fare served up by scantily clad women. Obviously Hooters was the first or most famous to do this, but their growth topped off years ago and food generally sucks.
So we tried the Twin Peaks and found the service to be terrible, food was over seasoned, probably to drive up the sales of the beers which were mice and cold.
Does anyone understand the allure of these places?
The entire place was packed with degenerates. Myself included.
They recently opened a new location here in Vegas (Henderson NV) one of the best sports bars I've ever witnessed, great screens, excellent Burgers, and exceptionally attractive lady servers, the service was vg when I was there, the prices are moderate...this is not a place for couples, leans more in the direction of a man-place, watching sports on huge screens, and being served by lightly clad (experienced) young ladies who are over-tip friendly...to those residing in LV it's located on the eastside, in Henderson, on Eastern Ave...recommended, check it out... A far cry from Hooters (very upscale in comparison) and yes; the entire place was packed...Myself included...
They recently opened a new location here in Vegas (Henderson NV) one of the best sports bars I've ever witnessed, great screens, excellent Burgers, and exceptionally attractive lady servers, the service was vg when I was there, the prices are moderate...this is not a place for couples, leans more in the direction of a man-place, watching sports on huge screens, and being served by lightly clad (experienced) young ladies who are over-tip friendly...to those residing in LV it's located on the eastside, in Henderson, on Eastern Ave...recommended, check it out... A far cry from Hooters (very upscale in comparison) and yes; the entire place was packed...Myself included...
Never cared for hooters. Tried Titlted Kilt, which is kind of like it with the same results in my opinion.
I wouldn't go out of my care to eat their food. Even if I was on the market, I wouldn't try to pick up one of these girls anyway. They probably get hit on all day.
Places like these are more for old men and teenagers
Never cared for hooters. Tried Titlted Kilt, which is kind of like it with the same results in my opinion.
I wouldn't go out of my care to eat their food. Even if I was on the market, I wouldn't try to pick up one of these girls anyway. They probably get hit on all day.
Places like these are more for old men and teenagers
Never cared for hooters. Tried Titlted Kilt, which is kind of like it with the same results in my opinion.
I wouldn't go out of my care to eat their food. Even if I was on the market, I wouldn't try to pick up one of these girls anyway. They probably get hit on all day.
Places like these are more for old men and teenagers
They opened a Tilted Kilt near me last year, so I met some friends there for Sunday football. I asked the waitress, "Isn't it traditionally the guys who wear the kilt?" She just kind of looked at me puzzled and then she said, "Oh, we have "Kilt Guys" here too..."
After holding back my vomit, I said, "Good thing I didn't order the onion rings then, I don't even want to know how they bring them to your table!!!" She laughed so hard, she was crying! In retrospect, I'm sure she was playing it up for the tip, but it worked.
Food was mehhhh, Applebee's quality, haven't been back since.....
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Never cared for hooters. Tried Titlted Kilt, which is kind of like it with the same results in my opinion.
I wouldn't go out of my care to eat their food. Even if I was on the market, I wouldn't try to pick up one of these girls anyway. They probably get hit on all day.
Places like these are more for old men and teenagers
They opened a Tilted Kilt near me last year, so I met some friends there for Sunday football. I asked the waitress, "Isn't it traditionally the guys who wear the kilt?" She just kind of looked at me puzzled and then she said, "Oh, we have "Kilt Guys" here too..."
After holding back my vomit, I said, "Good thing I didn't order the onion rings then, I don't even want to know how they bring them to your table!!!" She laughed so hard, she was crying! In retrospect, I'm sure she was playing it up for the tip, but it worked.
Food was mehhhh, Applebee's quality, haven't been back since.....
They opened a Tilted Kilt near me last year, so I met some friends there for Sunday football. I asked the waitress, "Isn't it traditionally the guys who wear the kilt?" She just kind of looked at me puzzled and then she said, "Oh, we have "Kilt Guys" here too..."
After holding back my vomit, I said, "Good thing I didn't order the onion rings then, I don't even want to know how they bring them to your table!!!" She laughed so hard, she was crying! In retrospect, I'm sure she was playing it up for the tip, but it worked.
Food was mehhhh, Applebee's quality, haven't been back since.....
Hahaha, good story
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
They opened a Tilted Kilt near me last year, so I met some friends there for Sunday football. I asked the waitress, "Isn't it traditionally the guys who wear the kilt?" She just kind of looked at me puzzled and then she said, "Oh, we have "Kilt Guys" here too..."
After holding back my vomit, I said, "Good thing I didn't order the onion rings then, I don't even want to know how they bring them to your table!!!" She laughed so hard, she was crying! In retrospect, I'm sure she was playing it up for the tip, but it worked.
Food was mehhhh, Applebee's quality, haven't been back since.....