A loser at 52. Too bad because you waited 15 months to make your very first post. I know that I am seriously taking a MAJOR step back from my handicapping today and maybe until baseball arrives. Was certain that Louisville could not possibly lose against Mississippi State. Can't even remember when my handicapping was farther off. They only smart thing I did was NOT double down at the half. Down by 11 points kept waiting for the Louisville come-back that never happened. They just kept getting spanked to the point I finally turned it off after the 3rd quarter. Un-fukking real but sh!t happens.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
A loser at 52. Too bad because you waited 15 months to make your very first post. I know that I am seriously taking a MAJOR step back from my handicapping today and maybe until baseball arrives. Was certain that Louisville could not possibly lose against Mississippi State. Can't even remember when my handicapping was farther off. They only smart thing I did was NOT double down at the half. Down by 11 points kept waiting for the Louisville come-back that never happened. They just kept getting spanked to the point I finally turned it off after the 3rd quarter. Un-fukking real but sh!t happens.