I believe he opened at 500-1 or 1000-1 on some sites right when he announced he was running. Yes, really, but this was in mid 2015 in a field of 16 republican candidates, I think.
I believe he opened at 500-1 or 1000-1 on some sites right when he announced he was running. Yes, really, but this was in mid 2015 in a field of 16 republican candidates, I think.
I believe he opened at 500-1 or 1000-1 on some sites right when he announced he was running. Yes, really, but this was in mid 2015 in a field of 16 republican candidates, I think.
Quote Originally Posted by howzuck:
I believe he opened at 500-1 or 1000-1 on some sites right when he announced he was running. Yes, really, but this was in mid 2015 in a field of 16 republican candidates, I think.
Imagine if there was a b-astard who bet Trump to win in early 2015 at 500-1 and had Leicester to win the Premier League at 5000-1 and parlayed it to get odds of say 2/3 million to one and stuck 5 or 10 on that, That lucky person is getting a blow job as we speak.
Imagine if there was a b-astard who bet Trump to win in early 2015 at 500-1 and had Leicester to win the Premier League at 5000-1 and parlayed it to get odds of say 2/3 million to one and stuck 5 or 10 on that, That lucky person is getting a blow job as we speak.
By the way Swish, you liking May over Cameron? Not sure whether you were in favor to leave the EU or not.
I was a remainer but mainly due to Obama's comments about the UK going to the back of the queue for trade if we brexited. However with Trump, I'm cautiously optimistic that whatever happens and with whoever is our Prime Minister, Good things are on the horizon so although i don't think much of May as she's a wannabe Thatcher i think she will fine now that the Trumpmeister is here.
It's weird, All the bs aside, All the protests aside, The US and the entire world is waiting on seeing what type of moves he makes, Does he go all normal politician on us and just become routine etc or does he make moves that really change the dynamic of the world because only he can and by that i don't mean start ww3 or something I'm talking influencing global markets positively i.e. pre madoff etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
By the way Swish, you liking May over Cameron? Not sure whether you were in favor to leave the EU or not.
I was a remainer but mainly due to Obama's comments about the UK going to the back of the queue for trade if we brexited. However with Trump, I'm cautiously optimistic that whatever happens and with whoever is our Prime Minister, Good things are on the horizon so although i don't think much of May as she's a wannabe Thatcher i think she will fine now that the Trumpmeister is here.
It's weird, All the bs aside, All the protests aside, The US and the entire world is waiting on seeing what type of moves he makes, Does he go all normal politician on us and just become routine etc or does he make moves that really change the dynamic of the world because only he can and by that i don't mean start ww3 or something I'm talking influencing global markets positively i.e. pre madoff etc.
I believe he opened at 500-1 or 1000-1 on some sites right when he announced he was running. Yes, really, but this was in mid 2015 in a field of 16 republican candidates, I think.
NO websites had trump that high right after he announced. The best odds available after he announced were 100-1 to win the presidency and 50-1 to win the nom (only on a few sites like ladbrokes and sportsbook.ag). Those odds changed rather quickly and across the board you couldve gotten Trump at 66/1 to win the presidency and 33/1 to win the repub nom..
I know because i line-shopped for Trump right after he announced, and ended up making some nice coin
Quote Originally Posted by howzuck:
I believe he opened at 500-1 or 1000-1 on some sites right when he announced he was running. Yes, really, but this was in mid 2015 in a field of 16 republican candidates, I think.
NO websites had trump that high right after he announced. The best odds available after he announced were 100-1 to win the presidency and 50-1 to win the nom (only on a few sites like ladbrokes and sportsbook.ag). Those odds changed rather quickly and across the board you couldve gotten Trump at 66/1 to win the presidency and 33/1 to win the repub nom..
I know because i line-shopped for Trump right after he announced, and ended up making some nice coin
I was a remainer but mainly due to Obama's comments about the UK going to the back of the queue for trade if we brexited. However with Trump, I'm cautiously optimistic that whatever happens and with whoever is our Prime Minister, Good things are on the horizon so although i don't think much of May as she's a wannabe Thatcher i think she will fine now that the Trumpmeister is here.
It's weird, All the bs aside, All the protests aside, The US and the entire world is waiting on seeing what type of moves he makes, Does he go all normal politician on us and just become routine etc or does he make moves that really change the dynamic of the world because only he can and by that i don't mean start ww3 or something I'm talking influencing global markets positively i.e. pre madoff etc.
May and Trump will have a great relationship, as will Netanyahu and whoever replaces Merkel. We all can't do anything logical except remain optimistic as it's the best thing for our country and our Allies and trading partners.
I thought it was great (as did Trump) that you guys decided to leave. Clinton and Obama didn't think so so good thing our boy won. I think this world is changing for the better. I guess we will see.
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
I was a remainer but mainly due to Obama's comments about the UK going to the back of the queue for trade if we brexited. However with Trump, I'm cautiously optimistic that whatever happens and with whoever is our Prime Minister, Good things are on the horizon so although i don't think much of May as she's a wannabe Thatcher i think she will fine now that the Trumpmeister is here.
It's weird, All the bs aside, All the protests aside, The US and the entire world is waiting on seeing what type of moves he makes, Does he go all normal politician on us and just become routine etc or does he make moves that really change the dynamic of the world because only he can and by that i don't mean start ww3 or something I'm talking influencing global markets positively i.e. pre madoff etc.
May and Trump will have a great relationship, as will Netanyahu and whoever replaces Merkel. We all can't do anything logical except remain optimistic as it's the best thing for our country and our Allies and trading partners.
I thought it was great (as did Trump) that you guys decided to leave. Clinton and Obama didn't think so so good thing our boy won. I think this world is changing for the better. I guess we will see.