trip to Vegas
William-Hill has kiosks at their books but most people just use them to deposit into their phone accounts. WHY when you have a live writer WHY use the kiiosk ??? do NOT need a players card to bet BUT IF you are a "big player" gets you some nice comps
William-Hill has kiosks at their books but most people just use them to deposit into their phone accounts. WHY when you have a live writer WHY use the kiiosk ??? do NOT need a players card to bet BUT IF you are a "big player" gets you some nice comps
Pretty sure you can use the mobile apps to wager as long as you are in NV.Cantor and William Hill.Boyd and Ceasars no I believe..
But like Hawk says get friendly with a ticket writer,tip the loose bills on wins,ask who he likes in such and such game,buy him a cheap ticket.They appreciate it believe me.
Rio is a great book when it comes to drink tix..And since I don't need them as I'm playing VP at the bar,I hand them to obvious tourists who are about to pay cash.I just tell them to tip the bartender and all is good.
Tips go a looong way in Vegas and just part of expense.GL
Pretty sure you can use the mobile apps to wager as long as you are in NV.Cantor and William Hill.Boyd and Ceasars no I believe..
But like Hawk says get friendly with a ticket writer,tip the loose bills on wins,ask who he likes in such and such game,buy him a cheap ticket.They appreciate it believe me.
Rio is a great book when it comes to drink tix..And since I don't need them as I'm playing VP at the bar,I hand them to obvious tourists who are about to pay cash.I just tell them to tip the bartender and all is good.
Tips go a looong way in Vegas and just part of expense.GL
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
