• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Traveling to foxwoods labor day weekend.

    nature1970
    spockgato
    Runnin Mitch
    TheGoldenGoose
    StumpTownStu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 314
    Posts: 18
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2023 - 3:59 PM ET #1

    Spoke with The Golden one....

    He seemed in good mood.

    Anyway looking forward to seeing him and playing some cards.... 

    Somewhere besides here would be ausome.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Spoke with The Golden one....

    He seemed in good mood.

    Anyway looking forward to seeing him and playing some cards.... 

    Somewhere besides here would be ausome.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2023 - 12:00 AM ET #2

    I’ll see you there buddy peace_5

    and you forgot about the “ WE “ in awesome….

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    I’ll see you there buddy peace_5

    and you forgot about the “ WE “ in awesome….

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2023 - 6:06 AM ET #3

    K. Spock see you there 

    peace_5

    Reply

    K. Spock see you there 

    peace_5

     
    Runnin Mitch
    Runnin Mitch
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2000
    Posts: 841
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2023 - 9:56 AM ET #4

      Nature  :   I wish I could meet up with you and Goose, but I work every weekend in a Restaurant ,

      so free time on the weekends is just not happening.

      I saw Goose earlier this week and he seems fine. I try to help him out with a ride when I am near him

      Kim drives him around ,but he needs some time away from her ,so we go to the Sportsbook and have some drinks.  

    Reply

      Nature  :   I wish I could meet up with you and Goose, but I work every weekend in a Restaurant ,

      so free time on the weekends is just not happening.

      I saw Goose earlier this week and he seems fine. I try to help him out with a ride when I am near him

      Kim drives him around ,but he needs some time away from her ,so we go to the Sportsbook and have some drinks.  

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2023 - 10:21 AM ET #5

    Be down there a few days. Going to try and do some stair work for the man... possible we will run into each other.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Be down there a few days. Going to try and do some stair work for the man... possible we will run into each other.

    peace_5

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2023 - 9:37 PM ET #6

    I've got two small projects in mind nature.  Won't take long at all.  Mitch might make it if things drag out until Tuesday.  Would love to party with Spock.  We shall see amigos!

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I've got two small projects in mind nature.  Won't take long at all.  Mitch might make it if things drag out until Tuesday.  Would love to party with Spock.  We shall see amigos!

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2023 - 12:08 AM ET #7

    What's the closest airport to Foxwoods?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    What's the closest airport to Foxwoods?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2023 - 12:19 AM ET #8

    I can fly from PDX to Hartford for dirt cheap.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    I can fly from PDX to Hartford for dirt cheap.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2023 - 2:40 PM ET #9

    Like yo see you stu...

    peace_5

    Really looking forward to this goose.

    peace

     

    Reply

    Like yo see you stu...

    peace_5

    Really looking forward to this goose.

    peace

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2023 - 3:17 PM ET #10

    My thought is to check in mon out weds.

    The price of room is half versus weekend rates..

    Have a bit more for the sports book and poker tables.

    moneyeyes

    Reply

    My thought is to check in mon out weds.

    The price of room is half versus weekend rates..

    Have a bit more for the sports book and poker tables.

    moneyeyes

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2023 - 1:19 PM ET #11

    Just be prepared nature cuz I don’t go about my business in the casino like a regular lay person ok ?  I can’t sit at a table for longer than 10 minutes , and the exploding rush of joy endorphins doesn’t enter my body unless I have action on a sporting event with it’s numerous twists and turns like it’s a serpent’s spine bro . So the table games for me , I treat them like a minor inconvenience , like obstacles that are in the way of any dame that might have a fat ass that my eyes can gander at . You good with that ? I’m gonna be leering and jawing with any and all of the hoodrats that look like they might be nice and that look like they could have been to church in the last calendar year more than just that one time during Easter or Christmas . You dig that daddy ? And the alcohol ? That’s rookie ball . I gotta stay sharp till the late night or wee hours of the morning like one of them Ginsu knives that they used to hawk on them tv infomercials at 3 AM buddy so for me it’s espresso . And lots of it . And I might even have a smoke or two but just in case I don’t I always have my trusty vape cig but I’m real hush on the conceal with no clouds of smoke like you’ve just entered Heaven expecting to see the face of God homie . I don’t annoy the people with the giant puffs is what I’m saying . You cool with all these stipulations ? Do these rub you the right way like good BBQ that doesn’t need any of those messy sauces ? Speak now or forever hold your peace , and I said peace , not piece , cuz I’m lookin’ to stay alive like Travolta and I wanna make my way back on home where I like to roam about and do what I do ya feel me ? So if you’re still holding a grudge or dressed to the nines in all that hostility you sport like a fake mustache I’m audi on this one cuz I could just as well spend that weekend with my new goldfish Gypsy 2 ……. Ok ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Just be prepared nature cuz I don’t go about my business in the casino like a regular lay person ok ?  I can’t sit at a table for longer than 10 minutes , and the exploding rush of joy endorphins doesn’t enter my body unless I have action on a sporting event with it’s numerous twists and turns like it’s a serpent’s spine bro . So the table games for me , I treat them like a minor inconvenience , like obstacles that are in the way of any dame that might have a fat ass that my eyes can gander at . You good with that ? I’m gonna be leering and jawing with any and all of the hoodrats that look like they might be nice and that look like they could have been to church in the last calendar year more than just that one time during Easter or Christmas . You dig that daddy ? And the alcohol ? That’s rookie ball . I gotta stay sharp till the late night or wee hours of the morning like one of them Ginsu knives that they used to hawk on them tv infomercials at 3 AM buddy so for me it’s espresso . And lots of it . And I might even have a smoke or two but just in case I don’t I always have my trusty vape cig but I’m real hush on the conceal with no clouds of smoke like you’ve just entered Heaven expecting to see the face of God homie . I don’t annoy the people with the giant puffs is what I’m saying . You cool with all these stipulations ? Do these rub you the right way like good BBQ that doesn’t need any of those messy sauces ? Speak now or forever hold your peace , and I said peace , not piece , cuz I’m lookin’ to stay alive like Travolta and I wanna make my way back on home where I like to roam about and do what I do ya feel me ? So if you’re still holding a grudge or dressed to the nines in all that hostility you sport like a fake mustache I’m audi on this one cuz I could just as well spend that weekend with my new goldfish Gypsy 2 ……. Ok ?

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2023 - 3:47 PM ET #12

    Bro I am going to foxwoods to have a good time. Have peace in my heart. And joy in my soul.

    I play tournament texas hold em.

    I like grinding it out patiently waiting foe the right time to double up my stack. Then wait cause you gotta make the cash before the final table. And heads up before you win... I like Winning.

    I don't plan to match talent with uvy, or lack or hellmouth but for the tourists I am a great player...lol

    Hope to see you .peace_5

    Reply

    Bro I am going to foxwoods to have a good time. Have peace in my heart. And joy in my soul.

    I play tournament texas hold em.

    I like grinding it out patiently waiting foe the right time to double up my stack. Then wait cause you gotta make the cash before the final table. And heads up before you win... I like Winning.

    I don't plan to match talent with uvy, or lack or hellmouth but for the tourists I am a great player...lol

    Hope to see you .peace_5

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2023 - 10:36 PM ET #13

    @Runnin Mitch

    My "Go to Guy".  We share similar interests in sports gambling, music, family life, you name it.  Everybody should have a great friend like Mitch.  He'll call me or I'll call him and we bounce ideas off eachother.  And the best thing is we have an understanding that whatever we talk about stays between just us.  Trust and loyalty are in short supply these days.  Mitch has never let me down.  Never.  First words out of his mouth are always, "what can I do to help you?".

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    @Runnin Mitch

    My "Go to Guy".  We share similar interests in sports gambling, music, family life, you name it.  Everybody should have a great friend like Mitch.  He'll call me or I'll call him and we bounce ideas off eachother.  And the best thing is we have an understanding that whatever we talk about stays between just us.  Trust and loyalty are in short supply these days.  Mitch has never let me down.  Never.  First words out of his mouth are always, "what can I do to help you?".

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2023 - 10:59 PM ET #14

    @StumpTownStu

    Yes, air fares are still relatively cheap.  From Oregon you will probably get a stopover at O'hare before hitting Hartford..  Really hope you can make the trip to Foxwoods.  You will enjoy CT in September.  The weather is cooler and the leaves are ready to explode in color.  Unfortuately Foxwoods stripped me of my Diamond card because I was on the mend in the hospital for so long.  No more VIP satus so I can't get the suites comped.  But I still know low people in high places.  With any kind of decent play you will get mid-week rooms free.  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday no problem.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

    Yes, air fares are still relatively cheap.  From Oregon you will probably get a stopover at O'hare before hitting Hartford..  Really hope you can make the trip to Foxwoods.  You will enjoy CT in September.  The weather is cooler and the leaves are ready to explode in color.  Unfortuately Foxwoods stripped me of my Diamond card because I was on the mend in the hospital for so long.  No more VIP satus so I can't get the suites comped.  But I still know low people in high places.  With any kind of decent play you will get mid-week rooms free.  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday no problem.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Aug. 24, 2023 - 3:00 AM ET #15

    Men I know this is what I wanted to do no way I can leave here I am rehab a property took a co.intment to remake a building here in Maine I can't leave this project . I am site supervisor.  Won't be able to get down to Connecticut until maybe end of September.  Sorry guys if I disappoint you.  But this housing project must be completed first and we way behind any since of what I felt should be done.

    I terror carpenter quit. So now I got to do his work .I down to 2 plus me pray for me guys could use it...

    If no one else walks off it should go smoothly but if no else shows then I have to do everything myself....peace_5

     

    Reply

    Men I know this is what I wanted to do no way I can leave here I am rehab a property took a co.intment to remake a building here in Maine I can't leave this project . I am site supervisor.  Won't be able to get down to Connecticut until maybe end of September.  Sorry guys if I disappoint you.  But this housing project must be completed first and we way behind any since of what I felt should be done.

    I terror carpenter quit. So now I got to do his work .I down to 2 plus me pray for me guys could use it...

    If no one else walks off it should go smoothly but if no else shows then I have to do everything myself....peace_5

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2023 - 10:34 PM ET #16

    Other carpenter came back eletric and plumbing rescheduled....

    Not looking to go past the end of next week at the soonest.

    Talk with goose.

    I amcommited here to finish th I s housing vision.

     

    Pray for me flood degens...clover

    Reply

    Other carpenter came back eletric and plumbing rescheduled....

    Not looking to go past the end of next week at the soonest.

    Talk with goose.

    I amcommited here to finish th I s housing vision.

     

    Pray for me flood degens...clover

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2023 - 5:24 PM ET #17

    peace_5peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    peace_5peaceclover

     
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2023 - 6:39 AM ET #18

    I am going to cc o.plete the exterior work by end of this weekend.  Pray for me fellow defense.

    peace_5

    Reply

    I am going to cc o.plete the exterior work by end of this weekend.  Pray for me fellow defense.

    peace_5

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,838
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,591
    • MLB Playoffs 16,533
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,122
    • PART DEUX 117
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.