TOURIST Traps in AMERICA
I got one Neurologist who wants to slice my arm open already before the EMG test results are back!!!
My PCP is a great Doc, been with him forever, gives me anything I want... Xanax, Ambien, etc. But when I mentioned a MJ Medical Card he ducks under the table. Got to keep those Big Pharma Corporate Fukks™ in business. Can't have MJ interfering with the Corporate Fukks™ profits. No, no, no.
I got one Neurologist who wants to slice my arm open already before the EMG test results are back!!!
My PCP is a great Doc, been with him forever, gives me anything I want... Xanax, Ambien, etc. But when I mentioned a MJ Medical Card he ducks under the table. Got to keep those Big Pharma Corporate Fukks™ in business. Can't have MJ interfering with the Corporate Fukks™ profits. No, no, no.
In America, Las Vegas is one big trap)
Dude, I totally agree with you. I went, as it is to relax in Las Vegas. Of course, I rested perfectly, but I lost all the money.
In America, Las Vegas is one big trap)
Dude, I totally agree with you. I went, as it is to relax in Las Vegas. Of course, I rested perfectly, but I lost all the money.
American Doctors can be traps.
I got one Neurologist who wants to slice my arm open already before the EMG test results are back!!!
My PCP is a great Doc, been with him forever, gives me anything I want... Xanax, Ambien, etc. But when I mentioned a MJ Medical Card he ducks under the table. Got to keep those Big Pharma Corporate Fukks™ in business. Can't have MJ interfering with the Corporate Fukks™ profits. No, no, no.
American Doctors can be traps.
I got one Neurologist who wants to slice my arm open already before the EMG test results are back!!!
My PCP is a great Doc, been with him forever, gives me anything I want... Xanax, Ambien, etc. But when I mentioned a MJ Medical Card he ducks under the table. Got to keep those Big Pharma Corporate Fukks™ in business. Can't have MJ interfering with the Corporate Fukks™ profits. No, no, no.
"What's the Biggest RIP OFF up there in your Humble opine??"
DO NOT buy your gasoline in Connecticut. Highest gas tax in the USA. The State is so small you can practically drive to NJ or MA to fill up.
"What's the Biggest RIP OFF up there in your Humble opine??"
DO NOT buy your gasoline in Connecticut. Highest gas tax in the USA. The State is so small you can practically drive to NJ or MA to fill up.
The whole city of Orlando
It is what it is. The theme parks are like no other in the world. Break up a trip with a visit to Wekiva State Park for a day. Rent a kayak or canoe. You'll never believe you're still in Orlando. Same when I go to Las Vegas. I always make time to spend a day at Red Rock Canyon or Spring Mountain.
The whole city of Orlando
It is what it is. The theme parks are like no other in the world. Break up a trip with a visit to Wekiva State Park for a day. Rent a kayak or canoe. You'll never believe you're still in Orlando. Same when I go to Las Vegas. I always make time to spend a day at Red Rock Canyon or Spring Mountain.
Living in America is a trap. Land of the Free is their trap line to get suckers to come.
Living in America is a trap. Land of the Free is their trap line to get suckers to come.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
