At age 60 this is going to happen once in a while. Dentist says, "no smoking and no sipping beverages". Right. Like I'm going a full week without a blunt or a margarita? Not going to happen Doctor. Give me my Vicodin script and I'm outta here. Will be sleeping good tonight.
Party on.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
At age 60 this is going to happen once in a while. Dentist says, "no smoking and no sipping beverages". Right. Like I'm going a full week without a blunt or a margarita? Not going to happen Doctor. Give me my Vicodin script and I'm outta here. Will be sleeping good tonight.
Goose, you can't figure this remedy out on your own? I'm ashamed of you.....
Just switch over to 190 proof Everclear until your surgery, and swish it around your mouth before you gulp it. A nice, clean, alcohol-sterilized procedure will follow.
Drink enough of it, and you won't even remember it happened.....
Or your name.....
Or where you live.....
O.K., there are "side effects".....
AWESOME ONES!!!!!!!
Goose, you can't figure this remedy out on your own? I'm ashamed of you.....
Just switch over to 190 proof Everclear until your surgery, and swish it around your mouth before you gulp it. A nice, clean, alcohol-sterilized procedure will follow.
Drink enough of it, and you won't even remember it happened.....
Goose, you can't figure this remedy out on your own? I'm ashamed of you.....
Just switch over to 190 proof Everclear until your surgery, and swish it around your mouth before you gulp it. A nice, clean, alcohol-sterilized procedure will follow.
Drink enough of it, and you won't even remember it happened.....
Or your name.....
Or where you live.....
O.K., there are "side effects".....
AWESOME ONES!!!!!!!
Never leave covers.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Goose, you can't figure this remedy out on your own? I'm ashamed of you.....
Just switch over to 190 proof Everclear until your surgery, and swish it around your mouth before you gulp it. A nice, clean, alcohol-sterilized procedure will follow.
Drink enough of it, and you won't even remember it happened.....
Goose, you can't figure this remedy out on your own? I'm ashamed of you.....
Just switch over to 190 proof Everclear until your surgery, and swish it around your mouth before you gulp it. A nice, clean, alcohol-sterilized procedure will follow.
Drink enough of it, and you won't even remember it happened.....
Or your name.....
Or where you live.....
O.K., there are "side effects".....
AWESOME ONES!!!!!!!
Laughed so hard Boogers came out my nose
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Goose, you can't figure this remedy out on your own? I'm ashamed of you.....
Just switch over to 190 proof Everclear until your surgery, and swish it around your mouth before you gulp it. A nice, clean, alcohol-sterilized procedure will follow.
Drink enough of it, and you won't even remember it happened.....
So far so good. No dry socket. Treating every 1/2 hour with Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold. BTW, discussed options with the dentist and told me each tooth is $2K for permanent replacement.
FTS... I don't even wager two dimes on a ball game.
Decided will have another questionable tooth removed on the opposite upper side to balance out the bridge. Will look and feel better. Friday operation. I'm a beast. Bring it on.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
So far so good. No dry socket. Treating every 1/2 hour with Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold. BTW, discussed options with the dentist and told me each tooth is $2K for permanent replacement.
FTS... I don't even wager two dimes on a ball game.
Decided will have another questionable tooth removed on the opposite upper side to balance out the bridge. Will look and feel better. Friday operation. I'm a beast. Bring it on.
Treating every 1/2 hour with Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold
Replacement chompers are huge bank brother. Dentists move into higher tax brackets off of those. As u know, just make sure you have the best which I'm certain ya do.
More importantly, unlimited refills on Vikings must be negotiated.
Treating every 1/2 hour with Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold
Replacement chompers are huge bank brother. Dentists move into higher tax brackets off of those. As u know, just make sure you have the best which I'm certain ya do.
More importantly, unlimited refills on Vikings must be negotiated.