I'm willing to face the cold hard facts that some of people are too stupid to live. Moron leaves a party dressed for Florida in sub-zero temps, dies quickly...
I'm willing to face the cold hard facts that some of people are too stupid to live. Moron leaves a party dressed for Florida in sub-zero temps, dies quickly...
We are not all created equally. The propagation of certain genes should never occur. Fast forward a few more generations and the human race will eventually wrap their head around this.
We are not all created equally. The propagation of certain genes should never occur. Fast forward a few more generations and the human race will eventually wrap their head around this.
That's pretty stupid. This is a story of a guy lacking street smarts. Sh!t, even my nephew who lives in sub-urban FL would know better.
If a pack of thugs selling loosies first politely tell you that you need to leave because you're selling a product on their turf, you better oblige or this happens.
This idiot is trying to fight back after they relent only to get beat down even further. Phucking moron.
Welcome to Newark.
That's pretty stupid. This is a story of a guy lacking street smarts. Sh!t, even my nephew who lives in sub-urban FL would know better.
If a pack of thugs selling loosies first politely tell you that you need to leave because you're selling a product on their turf, you better oblige or this happens.
Actually freezing to death (hypothermia) isn't that bad at all. Your metabolism slows down to a snail's crawl, you become sleepy and don't feel anything.
Jack Nicholson did it in The Shinning.
Actually freezing to death (hypothermia) isn't that bad at all. Your metabolism slows down to a snail's crawl, you become sleepy and don't feel anything.
I'm willing to face the cold hard facts that some of people are too stupid to live. Moron leaves a party dressed for Florida in sub-zero temps, dies quickly...
I'm willing to face the cold hard facts that some of people are too stupid to live. Moron leaves a party dressed for Florida in sub-zero temps, dies quickly...
I'm willing to face the cold hard facts that some of people are too stupid to live. Moron leaves a party dressed for Florida in sub-zero temps, dies quickly...
Man, she looks like an even hotter (and obviously way younger) Joan Jett. She's got nose & lip piercings, and I bet she's all tatted up. Dressed in a tank top, short shorts and fishnets? Getting wild & blackout drunk at a party, then freezing to death? Such a shame.....
Where were these chicks during my young dating years? I would've kept her nice and warm.....
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
I'm willing to face the cold hard facts that some of people are too stupid to live. Moron leaves a party dressed for Florida in sub-zero temps, dies quickly...
Man, she looks like an even hotter (and obviously way younger) Joan Jett. She's got nose & lip piercings, and I bet she's all tatted up. Dressed in a tank top, short shorts and fishnets? Getting wild & blackout drunk at a party, then freezing to death? Such a shame.....
Where were these chicks during my young dating years? I would've kept her nice and warm.....
You people should be ashamed to make fun of this story - I hope you would never allow this to happen to anybody in real life. Grow up
I didn't dress her to go outside in sub-zero temps.
I didn't raise her to be a moron. "never allow this to happen to anybody in real life".... I didn't allow anything. I'll stand by the title of the thread.
It was an avoidable tragedy...
Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
I gotta side with Scal on this one (yea I know)
You people should be ashamed to make fun of this story - I hope you would never allow this to happen to anybody in real life. Grow up
I didn't dress her to go outside in sub-zero temps.
I didn't raise her to be a moron. "never allow this to happen to anybody in real life".... I didn't allow anything. I'll stand by the title of the thread.
Just check out winners of the Darwin Awards. Some of these stories are just baffling. Very tragic, but a lot of these deaths could have been avoided with common sense.
https://www.darwinawards.com/
Just check out winners of the Darwin Awards. Some of these stories are just baffling. Very tragic, but a lot of these deaths could have been avoided with common sense.