If I had started a thread with something bad or ugly, it would have garnered responses.
Post something good and no one seems to care.
As for the movie, definitely a classic
I care. Simple, but beautiful. People caring for and loving one another in a small town. It happens all the time but as you say, few report it and even fewer read it. Whether religious or not, most would agree that treating others as you would like to be treated yourself is critical to our peace and survival.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
If I had started a thread with something bad or ugly, it would have garnered responses.
Post something good and no one seems to care.
As for the movie, definitely a classic
I care. Simple, but beautiful. People caring for and loving one another in a small town. It happens all the time but as you say, few report it and even fewer read it. Whether religious or not, most would agree that treating others as you would like to be treated yourself is critical to our peace and survival.
{In trotted an in-uniform Robby Heil, a senior with Down syndrome who has served as the water boy. Robby lined up as tailback for Novi High School, and in an untimed play that wouldn’t count on the scoreboard, Robby had the time of his life.}
I heard Jim Harbaugh was so inspired, he tried out his towel boy at wide receiver last week, but it didn't go as well.....
{In trotted an in-uniform Robby Heil, a senior with Down syndrome who has served as the water boy. Robby lined up as tailback for Novi High School, and in an untimed play that wouldn’t count on the scoreboard, Robby had the time of his life.}
I heard Jim Harbaugh was so inspired, he tried out his towel boy at wide receiver last week, but it didn't go as well.....