Being a Dodger fan it was GREAT to find this today. Tommy was GREAT
Tommy Lasorda and Doug Rau's mound visit from the 1977 World Series (NSFW Language)
Views: 82
Posts: 4
Posted:
#3
@The Hawk
Thanks Hawk! I found it on You Tube and how the guy asked the question to Tommy Lasorda reminded me of TJ Simers who was a REAL pimple on people's butts when I lived in Los Angeles. He was a HACK for the LA Times.
@The Hawk
Thanks Hawk! I found it on You Tube and how the guy asked the question to Tommy Lasorda reminded me of TJ Simers who was a REAL pimple on people's butts when I lived in Los Angeles. He was a HACK for the LA Times.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
