Hall of Fame
Joined: May, 2007
Posts: 25544
Posted:
#1
Jackie Gleason..."And Away We Go"
Rodney Dangerfield "There Goes The Neighborhood"
Mel Blanc (Voice of Bugs Bunny. Porky Pig etc) "That's All Folks"
Merv Griffin "I Won't Be Back After This Message"
Frank Sinatra "The Best Is Yet To Come"
Leslie Nielsen "Let Er Rip"
Dee Dee Ramone "OK, I gotta go now"
Jesse James "Murdered By A Traitor and Coward Whose Name Is Not Worthy To Appear Here"
Dean Martin "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime"
Johnnie Cash "I Walk The Line"
Edgar Allen Poe "Quoth The Raven: Nevermore"
Unknown "Joke's Over. Let Me Out Now"
""""""""""" " I Told You I Was Sick"
"""""""""""" "Now I Know Something You Don't"
"""""""""""""Here Lies An Atheist All Dressed Up With No Place To Go"
John Yeast "Please Pardon Me For Not Rising"
A Gay Vietnam Veteran "When I Was In The Military They Game Me A Medal For Killing Two Men And A Discharge For Loving One"
Finally, I heard Dustin Hoffman in a interview say he wanted his tombstone to read "I Knew This Was Gonna Happen"
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Jackie Gleason..."And Away We Go"
Rodney Dangerfield "There Goes The Neighborhood"
Mel Blanc (Voice of Bugs Bunny. Porky Pig etc) "That's All Folks"
Merv Griffin "I Won't Be Back After This Message"
Frank Sinatra "The Best Is Yet To Come"
Leslie Nielsen "Let Er Rip"
Dee Dee Ramone "OK, I gotta go now"
Jesse James "Murdered By A Traitor and Coward Whose Name Is Not Worthy To Appear Here"
Dean Martin "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime"
Johnnie Cash "I Walk The Line"
Edgar Allen Poe "Quoth The Raven: Nevermore"
Unknown "Joke's Over. Let Me Out Now"
""""""""""" " I Told You I Was Sick"
"""""""""""" "Now I Know Something You Don't"
"""""""""""""Here Lies An Atheist All Dressed Up With No Place To Go"
John Yeast "Please Pardon Me For Not Rising"
A Gay Vietnam Veteran "When I Was In The Military They Game Me A Medal For Killing Two Men And A Discharge For Loving One"
Finally, I heard Dustin Hoffman in a interview say he wanted his tombstone to read "I Knew This Was Gonna Happen"