The dog gave more of an effort to save the child than his family did. The level of loyalty and love these animals give cannot be measured.
The family members ran out of the house without the child. I believe this is safe to assume, seeing that they made it out, and the child that is now dead did not. The dog could have chosen to do many things, but he stayed right next to the child to the very end. It's possible that the dog didn't really have many options, but it's also possible that he did.
It's also possible that I'm completely out of line. I don't know the whole story. However, if I have a family, and the house catches fire, I'm not outside with one of my children still in there. The discussion ends there.
The dog gave more of an effort to save the child than his family did. The level of loyalty and love these animals give cannot be measured.
The family members ran out of the house without the child. I believe this is safe to assume, seeing that they made it out, and the child that is now dead did not. The dog could have chosen to do many things, but he stayed right next to the child to the very end. It's possible that the dog didn't really have many options, but it's also possible that he did.
It's also possible that I'm completely out of line. I don't know the whole story. However, if I have a family, and the house catches fire, I'm not outside with one of my children still in there. The discussion ends there.