Today is "A Day Without Immigrants"
So, we're just going to forget about that whole Mayflower thing?
So, we're just going to forget about that whole Mayflower thing?
Suarez, the Xfinity Series champion last season, when he became the first Mexican-born driver to win a NASCAR national series race, had to deftly fend off a xenophobic Twitter troll last week. But he said he attempts to avoid political discussions. He’s happy it doesn’t come up often.
“First of all, I hate politics,” he told USA TODAY Sports. “I don’t follow politics. I don’t have any interest in politics, either. This country has given me all the tools to be successful in racing and to be able to do what I love, to do every single weekend. For me that’s great.
Suarez, the Xfinity Series champion last season, when he became the first Mexican-born driver to win a NASCAR national series race, had to deftly fend off a xenophobic Twitter troll last week. But he said he attempts to avoid political discussions. He’s happy it doesn’t come up often.
“First of all, I hate politics,” he told USA TODAY Sports. “I don’t follow politics. I don’t have any interest in politics, either. This country has given me all the tools to be successful in racing and to be able to do what I love, to do every single weekend. For me that’s great.
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
https://youtu.be/w8KQmps-Sog
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
https://youtu.be/w8KQmps-Sog
The whitey's fucked up my taco order... ordered 5X hot sauce and got regular...
The whitey's fucked up my taco order... ordered 5X hot sauce and got regular...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,210
- PART DEUX 129
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,058
- Week 6 Money 7,695
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
