• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    To all Handicappers, please read

    Good4U
    oohhungry
    friscogiants
    umgmu
    maxwagers781
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 366
    Posts: 13
     
    Good4U
    Good4U
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2025 - 3:17 PM ET #1

    I know I’m gonna take a lot of slack for this, but that’s fine. Why do people get mad or angry when they follow blindly a handicappers play.
    why do you care how much money people say they play on games. I play one unit which is $100. I don’t care if they bet $20 a game or $20,000 a game. If I choose the play that handicappers play, and it loses, I don’t get mad at him or her. I chose to place that wager. Win or lose,It’s on me because no one forced me to make that wager. The negativity and nonsense is ridiculous.

    I’ve been on this site for over 10 years, and I’ve seen some great cappers leave because of this nonsense, and I’ll name a few Stuckey, rush, AMD And I’m forgetting quite a few. If this behavior keeps going, you’re gonna keep chasing good cappers  off this site.


    Remember, no one forced you to blind follow someone else’s pic. I surely don’t, I look at their play, I do my own research if it’s a first half I look at average possessions, three point percentage pace of play, If it’s a league game, I look at what happened. The first time is it revenge game.

     

    I’m a 55-year-old grown man, ex-military, just my perspective and I’m sure I’m gonna catch a lot of crap for it. I just don’t wanna see any more good cappers get chased off of this site dealing with nonsense.

     

    I wish you all the best of luck on your own playd

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I know I’m gonna take a lot of slack for this, but that’s fine. Why do people get mad or angry when they follow blindly a handicappers play.
    why do you care how much money people say they play on games. I play one unit which is $100. I don’t care if they bet $20 a game or $20,000 a game. If I choose the play that handicappers play, and it loses, I don’t get mad at him or her. I chose to place that wager. Win or lose,It’s on me because no one forced me to make that wager. The negativity and nonsense is ridiculous.

    I’ve been on this site for over 10 years, and I’ve seen some great cappers leave because of this nonsense, and I’ll name a few Stuckey, rush, AMD And I’m forgetting quite a few. If this behavior keeps going, you’re gonna keep chasing good cappers  off this site.


    Remember, no one forced you to blind follow someone else’s pic. I surely don’t, I look at their play, I do my own research if it’s a first half I look at average possessions, three point percentage pace of play, If it’s a league game, I look at what happened. The first time is it revenge game.

     

    I’m a 55-year-old grown man, ex-military, just my perspective and I’m sure I’m gonna catch a lot of crap for it. I just don’t wanna see any more good cappers get chased off of this site dealing with nonsense.

     

    I wish you all the best of luck on your own playd

     
    Good4U
    Good4U
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 357
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2025 - 3:23 PM ET #2

    And there are cappers on here, I look at what they’re playing, Macwesties, Damon102, KC_4 life, Devilplayer, LVtruck 2legit2quit,Wizerguy,Wizz-kidd 35

     

    but I make the choice whether I follow their plays, regardless, I wish them luck,

    Reply

    And there are cappers on here, I look at what they’re playing, Macwesties, Damon102, KC_4 life, Devilplayer, LVtruck 2legit2quit,Wizerguy,Wizz-kidd 35

     

    but I make the choice whether I follow their plays, regardless, I wish them luck,

     
    oohhungry
    oohhungry
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 702
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2025 - 3:27 PM ET #3

    Well said! Doesn’t matter if it’s 2 or 20000 as long the poster is winning. It’s a weird thing with ppl caring about units and the amount of money being played. Some cry about them sayin 200 units. When a unit to that person could be 1. Some like it how ppl say 1 unit but that persons unit could be 1000 lol. Then it’s the crying about ppl lying about the bet amount. In reality no one really knows what’s true or not. We don’t know if there’s millionaires on here that bet 10k a game.It shouldn’t matter what they bet. As long he’s winning and you are too. 

    Reply

    Well said! Doesn’t matter if it’s 2 or 20000 as long the poster is winning. It’s a weird thing with ppl caring about units and the amount of money being played. Some cry about them sayin 200 units. When a unit to that person could be 1. Some like it how ppl say 1 unit but that persons unit could be 1000 lol. Then it’s the crying about ppl lying about the bet amount. In reality no one really knows what’s true or not. We don’t know if there’s millionaires on here that bet 10k a game.It shouldn’t matter what they bet. As long he’s winning and you are too. 

     
    friscogiants
    friscogiants
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 447
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2025 - 3:30 PM ET #4

    People are desperate and like everything in life, many look to place blame rather than look at themselves. The most mentally strong handicappers rarely engage in conversation or justify their plays other than writing thank you to those wishing them luck. 

    I've been betting sports for 20 years and have seen the worst of the worst. In the end, we're all just sharing information and trying to help each other. The cappers that leave have every right to leave b/c even they are not immune to feeling picked on.

    The way to survive is to post and not read the comments. Badlands is a good example. From what I see, and this isn't a dis on him, he loses more than he wins but he doesn't give a fuck. He posts his plays and moves on.

    We're all in this rush for dopamine together.

     

    As for $ versus units... I don't care but it would be nice to know the units they range. Michigan_D is a good example.

    -frisco

    Reply

    People are desperate and like everything in life, many look to place blame rather than look at themselves. The most mentally strong handicappers rarely engage in conversation or justify their plays other than writing thank you to those wishing them luck. 

    I've been betting sports for 20 years and have seen the worst of the worst. In the end, we're all just sharing information and trying to help each other. The cappers that leave have every right to leave b/c even they are not immune to feeling picked on.

    The way to survive is to post and not read the comments. Badlands is a good example. From what I see, and this isn't a dis on him, he loses more than he wins but he doesn't give a fuck. He posts his plays and moves on.

    We're all in this rush for dopamine together.

     

    As for $ versus units... I don't care but it would be nice to know the units they range. Michigan_D is a good example.

    -frisco

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47765
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2025 - 9:12 PM ET #5

    I've been around for 20 years quiet.

    I enjoy the personalities and believe most are good people.

    If I follow, it's my choice as it's my money.

    I post picks because I have a prior background in pro, college and hs bball behind the scenes.

    I use that in all sports.

    I keep my record and often it's good, sometimes it's not.

    Follow or not, let's all be civil and our goal is to beat da book an_2drinksan_smashan_laughbook

    Reply

    I've been around for 20 years quiet.

    I enjoy the personalities and believe most are good people.

    If I follow, it's my choice as it's my money.

    I post picks because I have a prior background in pro, college and hs bball behind the scenes.

    I use that in all sports.

    I keep my record and often it's good, sometimes it's not.

    Follow or not, let's all be civil and our goal is to beat da book an_2drinksan_smashan_laughbook

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2025 - 9:21 PM ET #6

    if you think this is bad lol times it by a million for 2024 and before. it does seem like the site lost some posters but they could still be here under an alias. those guys attracted a lot of trolls and it seems now the trolls are fewer. thank the lord. some of those guys were insufferable miserable pricks. an_roll_laugh this is music to my ears

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    if you think this is bad lol times it by a million for 2024 and before. it does seem like the site lost some posters but they could still be here under an alias. those guys attracted a lot of trolls and it seems now the trolls are fewer. thank the lord. some of those guys were insufferable miserable pricks. an_roll_laugh this is music to my ears

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 1:34 PM ET #7

    It’s always been and always will be.  Just a fact of gambling life here in the forums.  Many gamblers believe if they lose it must be somebody else’s fault.  Can’t begin to tell you about all the great cappers that have come and gone.  

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    It’s always been and always will be.  Just a fact of gambling life here in the forums.  Many gamblers believe if they lose it must be somebody else’s fault.  Can’t begin to tell you about all the great cappers that have come and gone.  

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 7:41 PM ET #8

    the internet is a great platform for gremlins and gnomes moose

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    the internet is a great platform for gremlins and gnomes moose

     
    tjones1270
    tjones1270
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 962
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2025 - 10:35 AM ET #9

    folllowing some of oldest capppers in here can b e profitable but learning on your own will keep u in profit just select the one sport n bet within your means

     

    me it's up to 500$ week in nfl only only 3 days to do look at lines that jump off page at you many teams fail after beating top div rivals or before playing them

     

    moose

    Reply

    folllowing some of oldest capppers in here can b e profitable but learning on your own will keep u in profit just select the one sport n bet within your means

     

    me it's up to 500$ week in nfl only only 3 days to do look at lines that jump off page at you many teams fail after beating top div rivals or before playing them

     

    moose

     
    SLSS
    SLSS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2025 - 1:52 PM ET #10

    I wanna bet the lakers,

    Reply

    I wanna bet the lakers,

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2025 - 3:54 PM ET #11

    The BIGGEST problem with things is that people are too lazy/don't have the time to handicap the games and look to take the easy way out, something equal to I don't have time to cook, and I'll just go through the drive thru. Well, if you choose that route don't complain about how your food or in this case bets turn out. I've been in this game and handle things TWO ways. Since I am betting MY money it's my pick I follow. After making my choice I'll look at the ONE handicapper I follow. Following two or more is playing roulette. If we agree I'll increase my unit number. If we disagree, I'll still bet MY PICK 

    Reply

    The BIGGEST problem with things is that people are too lazy/don't have the time to handicap the games and look to take the easy way out, something equal to I don't have time to cook, and I'll just go through the drive thru. Well, if you choose that route don't complain about how your food or in this case bets turn out. I've been in this game and handle things TWO ways. Since I am betting MY money it's my pick I follow. After making my choice I'll look at the ONE handicapper I follow. Following two or more is playing roulette. If we agree I'll increase my unit number. If we disagree, I'll still bet MY PICK 

     
    SLSS
    SLSS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2017
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2025 - 4:41 PM ET #12

    I wanna bet the lakers,

    Reply

    I wanna bet the lakers,

     
     
    Thinkb4ubet
    Thinkb4ubet
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1249
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2025 - 12:06 PM ET #13

      Weak people like kick people when they are down to make themselves feel better. 90% time I ignore it. Don’t wanna waste valuable short time we have on this earth. And that is time I could be using to cap myself. Sure sucks clogs up threads, but I don’t not read my mail because of all the junk mail. And I totally agree I make my own decisions. Have learned I learn more from losses than wins. 

    Nice
    Reply

      Weak people like kick people when they are down to make themselves feel better. 90% time I ignore it. Don’t wanna waste valuable short time we have on this earth. And that is time I could be using to cap myself. Sure sucks clogs up threads, but I don’t not read my mail because of all the junk mail. And I totally agree I make my own decisions. Have learned I learn more from losses than wins. 

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
    • MLB Playoffs 16,113
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,368
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.