Posted:
#1
To all covah brothers and sisters.
Views: 166
Posts: 5
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:
Hey what ever happened to that gal from the UN?
Hey what ever happened to that gal from the UN?
I feel I need to add clarity .
The above statement is a bit obnoxious.
What I ment was i have corresponded with many environmentally aware diplomats . And yes I can be a flitateuos so by not naming any I am aware of the interest in some material I have emailed over the years.
Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:
Hey what ever happened to that gal from the UN?
Hey what ever happened to that gal from the UN?
I feel I need to add clarity .
The above statement is a bit obnoxious.
What I ment was i have corresponded with many environmentally aware diplomats . And yes I can be a flitateuos so by not naming any I am aware of the interest in some material I have emailed over the years.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
