Who can beat this horse? I luv Mike Smith, maybe Honor AP, there's my exacta box, not getting cute with this, load up on these two, those will be your top 2 finishers. I'm also playing the 7 too, Money Moves, not a huge longshot, currently 15-1, but across the board I'll believe he'll cash.
Tiz the law
Who can beat this horse? I luv Mike Smith, maybe Honor AP, there's my exacta box, not getting cute with this, load up on these two, those will be your top 2 finishers. I'm also playing the 7 too, Money Moves, not a huge longshot, currently 15-1, but across the board I'll believe he'll cash.
After watching Gamine, a heavy 3/5 fav' finish 3rd in the Kentucky Oaks and won by "shedaresthedevil," 15-1, making me wonder about the Derby tomorrow. Just what I needed![]()
After watching Gamine, a heavy 3/5 fav' finish 3rd in the Kentucky Oaks and won by "shedaresthedevil," 15-1, making me wonder about the Derby tomorrow. Just what I needed![]()
Tiz the Law is the #17 post......which has NEVER won the Kentucky Derby. It's the only post in the 145 year history of the Kentucky Derby to never have taken first. Something has to give today...
Tiz the Law is the #17 post......which has NEVER won the Kentucky Derby. It's the only post in the 145 year history of the Kentucky Derby to never have taken first. Something has to give today...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
