Ok, so I just got a new car. I called this guy who is buddies with a few of my friends to get my windows tinted. He basically told me that the new BMW's, are very hard to tint, the defrost lining is bad which makes it peel or something and something about during the winter and ice they come off a lot easier than they should and often bubble from the ice. Something about the door panel as well. Anyone know about this? The guy is legit cause i dropped their names, and he has no reason to push away business it seems.
I dont want to get it done if these problems arise, but it just eems weird. Anyone have any observations on this??
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Ok, so I just got a new car. I called this guy who is buddies with a few of my friends to get my windows tinted. He basically told me that the new BMW's, are very hard to tint, the defrost lining is bad which makes it peel or something and something about during the winter and ice they come off a lot easier than they should and often bubble from the ice. Something about the door panel as well. Anyone know about this? The guy is legit cause i dropped their names, and he has no reason to push away business it seems.
I dont want to get it done if these problems arise, but it just eems weird. Anyone have any observations on this??
Sorry Cru, thought you meant 2006 or 2007's. Didn't even know the 2008's were out yet. I wouldn't see why you can tint the other makes of BMW's but now the 2008's.That doesn't seem right. I would get a second opinion on that. I know you can tint 06 and 07
Sorry Cru, thought you meant 2006 or 2007's. Didn't even know the 2008's were out yet. I wouldn't see why you can tint the other makes of BMW's but now the 2008's.That doesn't seem right. I would get a second opinion on that. I know you can tint 06 and 07