It's beyond belief how quick that ball gets rollin as seconds pass us & by that ball I mean life. So much hard work and dedication without even knowing what it's going to turn into then by the time you find out it's a thing of the past. So many people ask me what's going on in life what have I been up to and my answer is either basketball season football season or baseball season, too few in my life understand but I'm thinking there's a couple ppl on here that can. Just saying what's up though , shout out to everyone and the fam hope all is well!
Times a passin by..
Views: 466
Posts: 6
Posted:
#1
It's beyond belief how quick that ball gets rollin as seconds pass us & by that ball I mean life. So much hard work and dedication without even knowing what it's going to turn into then by the time you find out it's a thing of the past. So many people ask me what's going on in life what have I been up to and my answer is either basketball season football season or baseball season, too few in my life understand but I'm thinking there's a couple ppl on here that can. Just saying what's up though , shout out to everyone and the fam hope all is well!
Posted:
#3
I speak your language bro. That's why time is more important to me than money and why I'm retired now at age 61. Not rich but I'm comfortable and how much money do you need anyway? Can't imagine still being out in that rat race every day. That sh!t will send you to an early grave. Ran errands all this morning and feel like a pack mule that was just in a war.
Pitchers and Catchers report next week!!!
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
I speak your language bro. That's why time is more important to me than money and why I'm retired now at age 61. Not rich but I'm comfortable and how much money do you need anyway? Can't imagine still being out in that rat race every day. That sh!t will send you to an early grave. Ran errands all this morning and feel like a pack mule that was just in a war.
Pitchers and Catchers report next week!!!
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:
A quote from the movie "Blow" says it best. "Life passes most people by as they are making grand plans for it".
Very nice sir.
A quote from the movie "Blow" says it best. "Life passes most people by as they are making grand plans for it".
Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Narc:
A quote from the movie "Blow" says it best. "Life passes most people by as they are making grand plans for it".
Very nice sir.A quote from the movie "Blow" says it best. "Life passes most people by as they are making grand plans for it".
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
I speak your language bro. That's why time is more important to me than money and why I'm retired now at age 61. Not rich but I'm comfortable and how much money do you need anyway? Can't imagine still being out in that rat race every day. That sh!t will send you to an early grave. Ran errands all this morning and feel like a pack mule that was just in a war.Pitchers and Catchers report next week!!!
I speak your language bro. That's why time is more important to me than money and why I'm retired now at age 61. Not rich but I'm comfortable and how much money do you need anyway? Can't imagine still being out in that rat race every day. That sh!t will send you to an early grave. Ran errands all this morning and feel like a pack mule that was just in a war.Pitchers and Catchers report next week!!!
Congrats on life man.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
I speak your language bro. That's why time is more important to me than money and why I'm retired now at age 61. Not rich but I'm comfortable and how much money do you need anyway? Can't imagine still being out in that rat race every day. That sh!t will send you to an early grave. Ran errands all this morning and feel like a pack mule that was just in a war.Pitchers and Catchers report next week!!!
I speak your language bro. That's why time is more important to me than money and why I'm retired now at age 61. Not rich but I'm comfortable and how much money do you need anyway? Can't imagine still being out in that rat race every day. That sh!t will send you to an early grave. Ran errands all this morning and feel like a pack mule that was just in a war.Pitchers and Catchers report next week!!!
Congrats on life man.
Posted:
#6
"Don't know what you got til it's gone"
"Heaven isn't too far away"
"Then one day you find ten years have gone behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun"
"Don't know what you got til it's gone"
"Heaven isn't too far away"
"Then one day you find ten years have gone behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun"
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
