Once again, just like we gave a hand to the sis and bros in the Hurricane Harvey. As small as $5 or more, today we could help the guys hurt by the recent Hurricane Irma.
Google Hurricane Irma donations, it will get you some sites to help. Thanks all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Once again, just like we gave a hand to the sis and bros in the Hurricane Harvey. As small as $5 or more, today we could help the guys hurt by the recent Hurricane Irma.
Google Hurricane Irma donations, it will get you some sites to help. Thanks all.
Be very careful when donating your money. Feeding America is a legitimate organization doing tremendous work. Local veterans groups in your states will make sure donations get to veterans in Florida & Texas. We must take care of those who take care of us.
Donations to the Broward Animal Shelter is another tremendous group. My wife & I are going over there this afternoon.
The Keys are devastated. I am looking to find individuals rather than groups so I can help them directly. The infrastructure is non existent there right now so this will be difficult but I'm determined to make a difference.
Be very careful when donating your money. Feeding America is a legitimate organization doing tremendous work. Local veterans groups in your states will make sure donations get to veterans in Florida & Texas. We must take care of those who take care of us.
Donations to the Broward Animal Shelter is another tremendous group. My wife & I are going over there this afternoon.
The Keys are devastated. I am looking to find individuals rather than groups so I can help them directly. The infrastructure is non existent there right now so this will be difficult but I'm determined to make a difference.
Hurricane Maria, a catastrophic category 5 storm with 175 m/h sustained wind and gust up to 215 m/h will pound Puerto Rico, a US territory, late tonight and through the next few days. Keep the fingers cross and prayers with the Island.
Hurricane Maria, a catastrophic category 5 storm with 175 m/h sustained wind and gust up to 215 m/h will pound Puerto Rico, a US territory, late tonight and through the next few days. Keep the fingers cross and prayers with the Island.