Are sitting in a convalescing home and & the 1st guy says "If only I could do #1 with a nice steady stream & not just drips and drabs."
The 2nd old man says "If only I could do #2 in a nice solid pile instead of squishy stuff."
The 3rd old man says "At 7:30 each morning, I do a tremendous #1 like the rains in Pango Pango. At 7:35 each morning, I have a wonderful #2 like Mount Vesuvius erupting."
Old man #1 says "So what's the problem? "
Old man #3 says "I don't get out of bed until 9."
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Are sitting in a convalescing home and & the 1st guy says "If only I could do #1 with a nice steady stream & not just drips and drabs."
The 2nd old man says "If only I could do #2 in a nice solid pile instead of squishy stuff."
The 3rd old man says "At 7:30 each morning, I do a tremendous #1 like the rains in Pango Pango. At 7:35 each morning, I have a wonderful #2 like Mount Vesuvius erupting."
Are sitting in a convalescing home and & the 1st guy says "If only I could do #1 with a nice steady stream & not just drips and drabs." The 2nd old man says "If only I could do #2 in a nice solid pile instead of squishy stuff." The 3rd old man says "At 7:30 each morning, I do a tremendous #1 like the rains in Pango Pango. At 7:35 each morning, I have a wonderful #2 like Mount Vesuvius erupting." Old man #1 says "So what's the problem? " Old man #3 says "I don't get out of bed until 9."
Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:
Are sitting in a convalescing home and & the 1st guy says "If only I could do #1 with a nice steady stream & not just drips and drabs." The 2nd old man says "If only I could do #2 in a nice solid pile instead of squishy stuff." The 3rd old man says "At 7:30 each morning, I do a tremendous #1 like the rains in Pango Pango. At 7:35 each morning, I have a wonderful #2 like Mount Vesuvius erupting." Old man #1 says "So what's the problem? " Old man #3 says "I don't get out of bed until 9."