I have always thought that a underdog at even money +100 that sports books hate that exact number because it's a 1 to 1 bet. Also if every bet was all made that way a book would go broke very soon. So I was thinking when ever a book has odds at +100 I should do the opposite and bet the negative odds like -120 as an example because it's more likely to come in. Matter of fact I dont think I have ever seen an book that had a bet +100 that has won. What that number means is they have gone as low as they could go before they go into negative numbers like -101. Just on sheer numbers knowing nothing about the teams I will bet -101 or higher before I bet +100 the exact number. I know people will say when you have a chance to bet at plus money to do it. I just dont think it works when it comes to the exact number of +100 because the books hate the number. It's like +100 has a certainty like the number 0 has a certainty.
Thoughts on moneylines?
I have always thought that a underdog at even money +100 that sports books hate that exact number because it's a 1 to 1 bet. Also if every bet was all made that way a book would go broke very soon. So I was thinking when ever a book has odds at +100 I should do the opposite and bet the negative odds like -120 as an example because it's more likely to come in. Matter of fact I dont think I have ever seen an book that had a bet +100 that has won. What that number means is they have gone as low as they could go before they go into negative numbers like -101. Just on sheer numbers knowing nothing about the teams I will bet -101 or higher before I bet +100 the exact number. I know people will say when you have a chance to bet at plus money to do it. I just dont think it works when it comes to the exact number of +100 because the books hate the number. It's like +100 has a certainty like the number 0 has a certainty.
Mmm,in my expert opinion it sounds like the ramblings of either a blue dream,or a nice gelato high,just kidding.But I can tell you,even after partaking in alittle puffin of the cheeba,I dont know what the hell the OP was trying to say either.At that point i just usually shake my head and say "Ya your right, I never thought of that".
Mmm,in my expert opinion it sounds like the ramblings of either a blue dream,or a nice gelato high,just kidding.But I can tell you,even after partaking in alittle puffin of the cheeba,I dont know what the hell the OP was trying to say either.At that point i just usually shake my head and say "Ya your right, I never thought of that".
Hill...you've been here a long time but the reason you don't see +100 because ......wouldn't that be a straight bet without vig? No book books that.I know the board has been sparse since baseball was done.
Hill...you've been here a long time but the reason you don't see +100 because ......wouldn't that be a straight bet without vig? No book books that.I know the board has been sparse since baseball was done.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
