Posted:
#1
Word to the wise, dont and I repeat DON'T bet on virtual greyhound racing on skybet.com. I found myself still awake infront of my computer at 5 am last night and after 3 packs of cigarettes and a bottle of bourbon later im down 10 large on what is suppose to be a randomly generated game.
To make matters worst I still owe over +90k in legal fees that are due within the month. Wouldnt be an issue to pay them if I didnt have the majority of my net worth tied up into futures. This might come across as amusing to some and sad to others but I am looking at fleeing my country within the next week in order to void the legal fees that will crush me. Im looking for a warm place with warm women let me know what part of the world is worth is it 


