This Is How You Catch Catfish
Views: 80
Posts: 4
Posted:
#3
This guy had 9 fishing poles in his boat! I don't think I've ever fished with more than 6. He had huge chunks of bait on those hooks & mentioned how slippery & slimy those catfish are. Catching one is like pulling up dead weight. They're not very acrobatic.
I don't think he's cleaned his boat & cooler for like....forever!
Thanks for sharing another video Freddie!
![]()
This guy had 9 fishing poles in his boat! I don't think I've ever fished with more than 6. He had huge chunks of bait on those hooks & mentioned how slippery & slimy those catfish are. Catching one is like pulling up dead weight. They're not very acrobatic.
I don't think he's cleaned his boat & cooler for like....forever!
Thanks for sharing another video Freddie!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
