I would say the only thing worse would be to be a sports wagering capper giving a term paper size write-up with crazy angles on each wager, while thinking delusionally that they have "thousands of followers" - when in reality maybe 2 people "listen" to their sub-50% "gambling advice" and, meanwhile, doing it all "for free"!!!!!!
I say, compared to that, "Cash Me Outside, MothaF#kkah!!!!!" This chick's a money making genius!!!!!
I would say the only thing worse would be to be a sports wagering capper giving a term paper size write-up with crazy angles on each wager, while thinking delusionally that they have "thousands of followers" - when in reality maybe 2 people "listen" to their sub-50% "gambling advice" and, meanwhile, doing it all "for free"!!!!!!
I say, compared to that, "Cash Me Outside, MothaF#kkah!!!!!" This chick's a money making genius!!!!!
You think only in America people get paid for stupid shyt? Get out more, kid.
Yes, Only in America! You see, I'm a very sheltered guy that doesn't know any better so you will have to excuse me.
It would never happen in Canada or any other Western European nation that seem to embrace this weird pop culture that only progressively gets worse as time ticks on. I don't have to look further than Kim Kard to know that you can become a multi-millionaire for being talentless.
I guess you take everything you hear or read literally, hahaha.
Now play nice or your parents will take away your internet privileges.
Quote Originally Posted by NoFunLeague:
You think only in America people get paid for stupid shyt? Get out more, kid.
Yes, Only in America! You see, I'm a very sheltered guy that doesn't know any better so you will have to excuse me.
It would never happen in Canada or any other Western European nation that seem to embrace this weird pop culture that only progressively gets worse as time ticks on. I don't have to look further than Kim Kard to know that you can become a multi-millionaire for being talentless.
I guess you take everything you hear or read literally, hahaha.
Now play nice or your parents will take away your internet privileges.
It seems to be more of just an American thing, I agree.
The more something is reviled/denounced/denigrated (Kardashian's being an example) the more they are embraced by the youth of the country (who literally have undeveloped brains) and those who are simply voyeurs, which we all are to a degree but we choose to spend our time doing other things.
The Truman Show with Jim Carrey predicted this.
It seems to be more of just an American thing, I agree.
The more something is reviled/denounced/denigrated (Kardashian's being an example) the more they are embraced by the youth of the country (who literally have undeveloped brains) and those who are simply voyeurs, which we all are to a degree but we choose to spend our time doing other things.
It seems to be more of just an American thing, I agree.
The more something is reviled/denounced/denigrated (Kardashian's being an example) the more they are embraced by the youth of the country (who literally have undeveloped brains) and those who are simply voyeurs, which we all are to a degree but we choose to spend our time doing other things.
The Truman Show with Jim Carrey predicted this.
I agree with this a lot. Kids don't really no any better and when something is more outrageous (like MTV's Jersey Shore and Buckwild- about White Trash hicks from West Virginia) the more attention it gets. More attention, higher ratings, more money.
It's sad but this is the pop culture world we live in.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
It seems to be more of just an American thing, I agree.
The more something is reviled/denounced/denigrated (Kardashian's being an example) the more they are embraced by the youth of the country (who literally have undeveloped brains) and those who are simply voyeurs, which we all are to a degree but we choose to spend our time doing other things.
The Truman Show with Jim Carrey predicted this.
I agree with this a lot. Kids don't really no any better and when something is more outrageous (like MTV's Jersey Shore and Buckwild- about White Trash hicks from West Virginia) the more attention it gets. More attention, higher ratings, more money.
It's sad but this is the pop culture world we live in.
I agree with this a lot. Kids don't really no any better and when something is more outrageous (like MTV's Jersey Shore and Buckwild- about White Trash hicks from West Virginia) the more attention it gets. More attention, higher ratings, more money.
It's sad but this is the pop culture world we live in.
But at least Elvis let's say, with all his rebellious hip shaking, was one of the great all-time talents.
He sang, danced, performed, spoke.
Kardashian just exist, shop, and get richer by the minute.
And the Jersey Shore has to be the great TV train wreck of all time. The "smush" room. Good lord...
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I agree with this a lot. Kids don't really no any better and when something is more outrageous (like MTV's Jersey Shore and Buckwild- about White Trash hicks from West Virginia) the more attention it gets. More attention, higher ratings, more money.
It's sad but this is the pop culture world we live in.
But at least Elvis let's say, with all his rebellious hip shaking, was one of the great all-time talents.
He sang, danced, performed, spoke.
Kardashian just exist, shop, and get richer by the minute.
And the Jersey Shore has to be the great TV train wreck of all time. The "smush" room. Good lord...
“No one in this world, has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.
B/c the plain people are able to speak & understand, & even, in many cases, to read and write, it is assumed that they have ideas in their heads, & an appetite for more. This assumption is a folly.”
“No one in this world, has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.
B/c the plain people are able to speak & understand, & even, in many cases, to read and write, it is assumed that they have ideas in their heads, & an appetite for more. This assumption is a folly.”
And it's "catch me outside..." The real assh#le is the one who took her words, and not able to understand her Trailer Park Princess accent, transcribed them incorrectly.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
And it's "catch me outside..." The real assh#le is the one who took her words, and not able to understand her Trailer Park Princess accent, transcribed them incorrectly.