Promises by the Great Eric Clapton. It's exactly how i feel now. Ridiculous. Unbearable. like Groundhog day.
Album is Backless. I guess it was at the end of his relationship with Pattie Boyd.
![]()
Promises by the Great Eric Clapton. It's exactly how i feel now. Ridiculous. Unbearable. like Groundhog day.
Album is Backless. I guess it was at the end of his relationship with Pattie Boyd.
![]()
Promises by the Great Eric Clapton. It's exactly how i feel now. Ridiculous. Unbearable. like Groundhog day.
Album is Backless. I guess it was at the end of his relationship with Pattie Boyd.
![]()
Nookie? "I did it all for the nookie!"
I fucking hated Limp Bizkit. Wes Borland was sick as fuck but Fred Durst was a hack.
Nookie? "I did it all for the nookie!"
I fucking hated Limp Bizkit. Wes Borland was sick as fuck but Fred Durst was a hack.
Just think......Clapton dedicated a whole album to Pattie Boyd and some of the best playing he ever did to Her (Layla).
Cocaine is a Hellava Drug...Didn't You yourself Toss the Missus Salad at one time Lennon?
Just think......Clapton dedicated a whole album to Pattie Boyd and some of the best playing he ever did to Her (Layla).
Cocaine is a Hellava Drug...Didn't You yourself Toss the Missus Salad at one time Lennon?
Did everything except shove a dildo in my ass during our heyday. Ate the Box, licked the asshole, went to strip clubs together and women hit on her. It was a great time being young and on coke.
Now we're older and she's on opioids from numerous operations and she drinks while taking them. Likes to throw things at me such as knives, glass and metal. she's been arrested by metro 5 times in 2 years for domestic battery. i never pressed charges.
Did everything except shove a dildo in my ass during our heyday. Ate the Box, licked the asshole, went to strip clubs together and women hit on her. It was a great time being young and on coke.
Now we're older and she's on opioids from numerous operations and she drinks while taking them. Likes to throw things at me such as knives, glass and metal. she's been arrested by metro 5 times in 2 years for domestic battery. i never pressed charges.
I'm deeply sorry to hear that Brother ...
F*ck opioids..
I'm deeply sorry to hear that Brother ...
F*ck opioids..
don't know why i didn't think of this song until i listened to Who's Next last night.
"My Wife" by John Entwhistle. Sings about dodging projectiles like me and needing to get his own armour for protection.
sure you guys know the tune.
![]()
don't know why i didn't think of this song until i listened to Who's Next last night.
"My Wife" by John Entwhistle. Sings about dodging projectiles like me and needing to get his own armour for protection.
sure you guys know the tune.
![]()
Pattie Boyd wasn't happy fukking up one guys life. She fukked up two.
Woman are Evil. Just plain Evil Creatures.
C'mon, eat the apple Adam. C'mon. it'll be FUN. God will never find out.
TRUST ME. C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!!!
Pattie Boyd wasn't happy fukking up one guys life. She fukked up two.
Woman are Evil. Just plain Evil Creatures.
C'mon, eat the apple Adam. C'mon. it'll be FUN. God will never find out.
TRUST ME. C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!!!
