Sounds simple, but you have to love winning more than gambling
When I was teaching myself to count cards I spent hours upon hours dealing to myself and practicing, meanwhile keeping track of my wins and losses. When you play the game over and over it actually becomes boring, and all that's left is the thrill of winning.
I think doing that I inadvertently changed my habits to where I don't get the rush out of just playing, I have to see it as +ev to have any interest in doing it.
Maybe if at these GA meetings they played the games for hours with fake plastic chips the thrill of playing would get old. Hell I don't know
Sounds simple, but you have to love winning more than gambling
When I was teaching myself to count cards I spent hours upon hours dealing to myself and practicing, meanwhile keeping track of my wins and losses. When you play the game over and over it actually becomes boring, and all that's left is the thrill of winning.
I think doing that I inadvertently changed my habits to where I don't get the rush out of just playing, I have to see it as +ev to have any interest in doing it.
Maybe if at these GA meetings they played the games for hours with fake plastic chips the thrill of playing would get old. Hell I don't know