Please allow me to initialize a petition to ban the mod wallstreetcrappers. Long time valued member on the forum and I would like to be completely American here and ask to ban the “mod” referenced above and to have others sign this said pe
tition
Think this is the right forum
Please allow me to initialize a petition to ban the mod wallstreetcrappers. Long time valued member on the forum and I would like to be completely American here and ask to ban the “mod” referenced above and to have others sign this said pe
tition
No need to grandstand if you have a question for me specifically you can send a PM as you have in the past.
Might improve your odds on threads being moved if you didnt make it solely to antagonize and be combative, those kinds of threads get moved.
No need to grandstand if you have a question for me specifically you can send a PM as you have in the past.
Might improve your odds on threads being moved if you didnt make it solely to antagonize and be combative, those kinds of threads get moved.
@wallstreetcappers
Please quote me on a combative or “hate” inspired post I’ve made in the past 20 years as a member….thanks in advance ![]()
also I sent one on ever to you saying my literal legal name is my “handle” or whatever it’s called here and asked to change it as such and wasn’t allowed to. Didn’t complain kept on keeping on, so enlighten me on other pms I e sent your way……..again I’ll wait
![]()
@wallstreetcappers
Please quote me on a combative or “hate” inspired post I’ve made in the past 20 years as a member….thanks in advance ![]()
also I sent one on ever to you saying my literal legal name is my “handle” or whatever it’s called here and asked to change it as such and wasn’t allowed to. Didn’t complain kept on keeping on, so enlighten me on other pms I e sent your way……..again I’ll wait
![]()
No need to grandstand if you have a question for me specifically you can send a PM as you have in the past. Might improve your odds on threads being moved if you didnt make it solely to antagonize and be combative, those kinds of threads get moved.
also my post was 100% not combative or to antagonize anyone, I literally did what you abide by every day on here, I seriously hope you don’t get a paycheck from this, but alas people got a paycheck + $600 a week recently but why could our financial situation as a country possibly be where it’s at today
No need to grandstand if you have a question for me specifically you can send a PM as you have in the past. Might improve your odds on threads being moved if you didnt make it solely to antagonize and be combative, those kinds of threads get moved.
also my post was 100% not combative or to antagonize anyone, I literally did what you abide by every day on here, I seriously hope you don’t get a paycheck from this, but alas people got a paycheck + $600 a week recently but why could our financial situation as a country possibly be where it’s at today
@philschnaars
Not looking for a combative exchange, if you have a question feel free to send a PM..the reference is that I expected over the 16 years on the forum that you have used the PM function not that you and I have a long term history of messages.
![]()
@philschnaars
Not looking for a combative exchange, if you have a question feel free to send a PM..the reference is that I expected over the 16 years on the forum that you have used the PM function not that you and I have a long term history of messages.
![]()
@wallstreetcappers Incorrect you literally said that we have pmd before like that was a slight on me……
Yeah, like a cop letting it slip that someone amongst a crew is talking. They might say something like, "How's so and so. Haven't seen him around." That's literally all it would take.
Stumptown Stu like Dominic Torretto has never narc'd on nobody.
@wallstreetcappers Incorrect you literally said that we have pmd before like that was a slight on me……
Yeah, like a cop letting it slip that someone amongst a crew is talking. They might say something like, "How's so and so. Haven't seen him around." That's literally all it would take.
Stumptown Stu like Dominic Torretto has never narc'd on nobody.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
