• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Things you probably don't know about Christmas

    TheGoldenGoose
    nature1970
    Slobbasaurus
    The Hawk
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 701
    Posts: 12
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 1:39 PM ET #1


    Alright let's hear what you got...

    I'll start with Frosty the Snowman who was born in 1939.  Once Prohibition ended, the chain-smoking snowman quickly became the go-to guy for alcohol ads, appearing in posters for Miller beer, Jack Daniel's, Ballantine ale, Rheingold beer, Schlitz beer, Schenley, Oretel's lager beer, Chivas Regal scotch, Fort Pitt pale ale, Mount Whitney beer and Four Roses.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Alright let's hear what you got...

    I'll start with Frosty the Snowman who was born in 1939.  Once Prohibition ended, the chain-smoking snowman quickly became the go-to guy for alcohol ads, appearing in posters for Miller beer, Jack Daniel's, Ballantine ale, Rheingold beer, Schlitz beer, Schenley, Oretel's lager beer, Chivas Regal scotch, Fort Pitt pale ale, Mount Whitney beer and Four Roses.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 1:43 PM ET #2


    Literally meaning “dung twig”, mistletoe is named after the fact that it tends to spring out of bird droppings on trees after the seeds have passed through the bird’s digestive tract. Not only this but it can also be very parasitic, often requiring a host tree in order to sustain itself. So, next time you kiss your significant other beneath the mistletoe, remember, you’re standing beneath a parasitic poop twig.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Literally meaning “dung twig”, mistletoe is named after the fact that it tends to spring out of bird droppings on trees after the seeds have passed through the bird’s digestive tract. Not only this but it can also be very parasitic, often requiring a host tree in order to sustain itself. So, next time you kiss your significant other beneath the mistletoe, remember, you’re standing beneath a parasitic poop twig.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 1:55 PM ET #3


    Christmas was once illegal in Massachusetts.  The Puritans thought it to be too merry. It wasn’t even until 1870 that Christmas became a federal holiday in the USA.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Christmas was once illegal in Massachusetts.  The Puritans thought it to be too merry. It wasn’t even until 1870 that Christmas became a federal holiday in the USA.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 1:59 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Christmas was once illegal in Massachusetts.  The Puritans thought it to be too merry. It wasn’t even until 1870 that Christmas became a federal holiday in the USA.

    its funny you mention this massachussettes at that time was from mouth of the saint Lawrence to the Hudson from sea to sea.

    -ancient charter laws of massachussettes original charter granted to sir young and company. it wasn't admended till 1670.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Christmas was once illegal in Massachusetts.  The Puritans thought it to be too merry. It wasn’t even until 1870 that Christmas became a federal holiday in the USA.

    its funny you mention this massachussettes at that time was from mouth of the saint Lawrence to the Hudson from sea to sea.

    -ancient charter laws of massachussettes original charter granted to sir young and company. it wasn't admended till 1670.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 2:14 PM ET #5


    Well, ahem, I've been known to embellish the Truths.

    But that doesn't make me a bad guy.

    Jimmy Carter smile

     
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Well, ahem, I've been known to embellish the Truths.

    But that doesn't make me a bad guy.

    Jimmy Carter smile

     
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 2:47 PM ET #6


    Funny sh!t
    Reply

    Funny sh!t
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 6:11 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Well, ahem, I've been known to embellish the Truths.

    But that doesn't make me a bad guy.

    Jimmy Carter smile

     

    I don't find you a bad guy
    I loved your top rock songs thread.
    u detox are good guys
    detox a true blue peace nik.
    I understand that we need to protect the  good ppl. regardless of opinion  or religion or race.
    I hold politicians police military brass to a different level of scrutinty.
    I love this country the ideals all humans are equally created.
    I challenge established ideals that make many believe they are weak. nieztre sounds a lot like nature this philosopher it can be used for great evil or empower great good but it is like masonic teaching it only enhances the character that is there.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Well, ahem, I've been known to embellish the Truths.

    But that doesn't make me a bad guy.

    Jimmy Carter smile

     

    I don't find you a bad guy
    I loved your top rock songs thread.
    u detox are good guys
    detox a true blue peace nik.
    I understand that we need to protect the  good ppl. regardless of opinion  or religion or race.
    I hold politicians police military brass to a different level of scrutinty.
    I love this country the ideals all humans are equally created.
    I challenge established ideals that make many believe they are weak. nieztre sounds a lot like nature this philosopher it can be used for great evil or empower great good but it is like masonic teaching it only enhances the character that is there.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 7:27 PM ET #8

    I love Christmas I love we adopted the evergreen from the Scandinavia I love the fact a saint Nicolas existed spent a fortune to buy servants freedom in Europe.
    I like the stockings by the tree. It gave a reason. I like the facts of the Muslim culture give for the "prophet" Jesus of Nazareth existed.
    I like the beliefs of the mistle toe passed through druid and Celtic religions to be incorporated into the catholic celebration to be apart of Christmas.
    I like the thought of Santa Claus to be able to give freely anonymously . I like the indigenous ppl. of Russia northern circle to include reindeer, and the wise men ceremony of the ppl of the Mediterranean nations all becoming a tradition to the " American " Christmas.
    peace on earth good will to men. such utopian rhetoric is what gives me hope. For I truly understand what we are , maybe a MASH episode gave me a clear insight that humans understand this as well. We are here so that god can be represented here.

    I love the fact the fact that the world understands a man born a popper lived to give hope to all the world. He and His followers peasants drunks and corn thieves fishermen on a Sabbath These Hebrews are known by all cultures all countries all ppl.
    That my Lord birthday is celebrated.
    He is celebrated for the great things he did and for what he is the prince of peace. maybe I go the way of peter and would kill to stop him from the being crucified. but still what he is the quakers are the amish is so much better than I could ever believe so I truly go the way of esau and will defend my brothers inheritance willingly.

    most wanna be angels decide this way.

    Reply
    I love Christmas I love we adopted the evergreen from the Scandinavia I love the fact a saint Nicolas existed spent a fortune to buy servants freedom in Europe.
    I like the stockings by the tree. It gave a reason. I like the facts of the Muslim culture give for the "prophet" Jesus of Nazareth existed.
    I like the beliefs of the mistle toe passed through druid and Celtic religions to be incorporated into the catholic celebration to be apart of Christmas.
    I like the thought of Santa Claus to be able to give freely anonymously . I like the indigenous ppl. of Russia northern circle to include reindeer, and the wise men ceremony of the ppl of the Mediterranean nations all becoming a tradition to the " American " Christmas.
    peace on earth good will to men. such utopian rhetoric is what gives me hope. For I truly understand what we are , maybe a MASH episode gave me a clear insight that humans understand this as well. We are here so that god can be represented here.

    I love the fact the fact that the world understands a man born a popper lived to give hope to all the world. He and His followers peasants drunks and corn thieves fishermen on a Sabbath These Hebrews are known by all cultures all countries all ppl.
    That my Lord birthday is celebrated.
    He is celebrated for the great things he did and for what he is the prince of peace. maybe I go the way of peter and would kill to stop him from the being crucified. but still what he is the quakers are the amish is so much better than I could ever believe so I truly go the way of esau and will defend my brothers inheritance willingly.

    most wanna be angels decide this way.

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 7:36 PM ET #9

    I don't find you a bad guy
    I loved your top rock songs thread.
    u detox are good guys
    detox a true blue peace nik.
    I understand that we need to protect the  good ppl. regardless of opinion  or religion or race.
    I hold politicians police military brass to a different level of scrutinty.
    I love this country the ideals all humans are equally created.
    I challenge established ideals that make many believe they are weak. nieztre sounds a lot like nature this philosopher it can be used for great evil or empower great good but it is like masonic teaching it only enhances the character that is there.
    Anyone expect this with a title "Things you didn't know about Christmas"?

    Me neither.
    Reply
    I don't find you a bad guy
    I loved your top rock songs thread.
    u detox are good guys
    detox a true blue peace nik.
    I understand that we need to protect the  good ppl. regardless of opinion  or religion or race.
    I hold politicians police military brass to a different level of scrutinty.
    I love this country the ideals all humans are equally created.
    I challenge established ideals that make many believe they are weak. nieztre sounds a lot like nature this philosopher it can be used for great evil or empower great good but it is like masonic teaching it only enhances the character that is there.
    Anyone expect this with a title "Things you didn't know about Christmas"?

    Me neither.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 10:44 PM ET #10


    nature, Slob, Hawk...


    Christian people who celebrate Christmas worldwide outnumber Muslims by almost two to one.  Take that Allah.


    The top five religions worldwide...

    Sizes shown are approximate estimates, and are here mainly for the purpose of ordering the groups, not providing a definitive number. This list is sociological/statistical in perspective.

    Christianity: 2.1 billion

    Islam: 1.3 billion

    Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion

    Hinduism: 900 million

    Chinese traditional religion: 394 million

    Buddhism: 376 million


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    nature, Slob, Hawk...


    Christian people who celebrate Christmas worldwide outnumber Muslims by almost two to one.  Take that Allah.


    The top five religions worldwide...

    Sizes shown are approximate estimates, and are here mainly for the purpose of ordering the groups, not providing a definitive number. This list is sociological/statistical in perspective.

    Christianity: 2.1 billion

    Islam: 1.3 billion

    Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion

    Hinduism: 900 million

    Chinese traditional religion: 394 million

    Buddhism: 376 million


     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2015 - 4:33 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Literally meaning “dung twig”, mistletoe is named after the fact that it tends to spring out of bird droppings on trees after the seeds have passed through the bird’s digestive tract. Not only this but it can also be very parasitic, often requiring a host tree in order to sustain itself. So, next time you kiss your significant other beneath the mistletoe, remember, you’re standing beneath a parasitic poop twig.

    Backing up Goose's topic here:

    https://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/history/mistletoe.htm

    This is too funny.  I remember getting grounded for raising this point after CCD one Sunday morning.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Literally meaning “dung twig”, mistletoe is named after the fact that it tends to spring out of bird droppings on trees after the seeds have passed through the bird’s digestive tract. Not only this but it can also be very parasitic, often requiring a host tree in order to sustain itself. So, next time you kiss your significant other beneath the mistletoe, remember, you’re standing beneath a parasitic poop twig.

    Backing up Goose's topic here:

    https://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/history/mistletoe.htm

    This is too funny.  I remember getting grounded for raising this point after CCD one Sunday morning.


     
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 14, 2015 - 4:43 AM ET #12

    https://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1868506_1868508_1868540,00.html

    I love Christmas!
    Reply
    https://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1868506_1868508_1868540,00.html

    I love Christmas!
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
    • PART DEUX 157
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
    • Week 6 Money 8,470
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,270
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,261

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.