Sea lions and seals can be vicious, we get seals on our property occasionally. I had a massive seal lunge toward me a few years back suprisingly quick given its size.
We were pelting it with snowballs to encourage it off the property.
Good times.
Sea lions and seals can be vicious, we get seals on our property occasionally. I had a massive seal lunge toward me a few years back suprisingly quick given its size.
We were pelting it with snowballs to encourage it off the property.
That poor girl , it could have been a lot worse , that old man didn't think twice
Yeah, bigtime step up for the dude jumping into the drink to save help the girl. I'd insist on buying that man and his family dinner of choice and paying for anything that was damaged in his pockets.
Sea lions also terrorize all liberals in San Francisco, especially at their marinas.
Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:
That poor girl , it could have been a lot worse , that old man didn't think twice
Yeah, bigtime step up for the dude jumping into the drink to save help the girl. I'd insist on buying that man and his family dinner of choice and paying for anything that was damaged in his pockets.
Sea lions also terrorize all liberals in San Francisco, especially at their marinas.