These Zombies Walk Among Us
Stoned , The Undisputed Champion , a hundred proof in my flask , you can ask for a sip
zip passed “ who cares , could give a shitt “ till you crash and trespass into terror with a grin
it could be careless , inconsiderate
but why ask why ?
the standard answers are asss , my replies smash time
breaking and bending , the godforsaken stay shaking and trembling
afraid and fearful , of what lays in wait , a miracle
i can breathe and function
demons on my heels I keep ‘em reaching , lunging
but they can’t catch me , I’m too slick and devilish
exceptional strength mixed with sick eccentricness
pistols , weapons , gripped , discharge then disfigure and splinter whatever it hits
instincts too crisp , too clever to miss
forever exist
As the Titleholder
of take flight from the globe and Earth ,
when my pipe and bowl smoke and burn ,
you know I’m nice and have flown over the ozone in turn….
hands down , it’s irrefutable ,
I stand proud , a symbol of the unusual ,
a champion , my crown , this spliff , I move it to ,
my two lips and bruise the view……..
KO
Stoned , The Undisputed Champion , a hundred proof in my flask , you can ask for a sip
zip passed “ who cares , could give a shitt “ till you crash and trespass into terror with a grin
it could be careless , inconsiderate
but why ask why ?
the standard answers are asss , my replies smash time
breaking and bending , the godforsaken stay shaking and trembling
afraid and fearful , of what lays in wait , a miracle
i can breathe and function
demons on my heels I keep ‘em reaching , lunging
but they can’t catch me , I’m too slick and devilish
exceptional strength mixed with sick eccentricness
pistols , weapons , gripped , discharge then disfigure and splinter whatever it hits
instincts too crisp , too clever to miss
forever exist
As the Titleholder
of take flight from the globe and Earth ,
when my pipe and bowl smoke and burn ,
you know I’m nice and have flown over the ozone in turn….
hands down , it’s irrefutable ,
I stand proud , a symbol of the unusual ,
a champion , my crown , this spliff , I move it to ,
my two lips and bruise the view……..
KO
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
